IndiaMART InterMESH Limited is an online B2B marketplace to deal with business products and services. The article is about IndiaMART InterMESH IPO Review.
IndiaMART InterMESH Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 24, 2019
- IPO Closes on – June 26, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 970 – Rs 973 Per Equity Share
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 15 shares
- Minimum Order Quantity – 15 shares
- Issue Size – 4,288,801 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs
- Offer for Sale – 2,076,190 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To achieve the benefit of listing the equity shares on the Stock Exchanges of IndiaMART InterMESH Limited.
- For the sale of an aggregate of up to 4,288,801 equity shares by the selling shareholders of this company.
About The Company –
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited was incorporated in 1999.
- This is an online platform for business buyers to connect with suppliers of the products and services.
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited had 4.72 million supplier storefronts with listed 50.13 million products and 59.81 million registered buyers.
- The buyers can place business enquiry by visiting suppliers (both small and medium) online at this marketplace and explore the product and services listing offered by the suppliers.
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited offers product and services across 52 industries and this marketplace is accessible through desktop and mobile platforms.
- This company earns revenue primarily by selling the subscription packages which are available for a month, year and multi-year.
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited’s package offers the following benefits to the suppliers: 1. Listing of the supplier storefronts on online marketplace based on priority, 2. Access to lead management system, 3. Integrated access to a 3rd party online payment gateway, and 4. Access to RFQs or buy leads.
- This company also generates revenue by advertising, sale of RFQ credits and payment facilitation service.
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.
7th Floor, Advant-Navis Business Park, Plot No-7, Sector-142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
Pin – 201 305, India
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.
1st Floor, 29-Daryaganj, Netaji Subash Marg, Delhi – 110002.
The promoter of IndiaMART InterMESH Limited :
- Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, aged 49 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Brijesh Agrawal, aged 41 years, is a Whole Time Director and Promoter of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, aged 49 years, is the Managing Director of this Company.
- Brijesh Agrawal, aged 41 years, is a whole-time Director of this Company.
- Dhruv Prakash, aged 66 years, is a non-executive Director of this Company.
- Rajesh Sawhney, aged 52 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Elizabeth Lucy Chapman, aged 37 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Vivek Narayan Gour, aged 55 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of IndiaMART InterMESH Limited :
- IndiaMART InterMESH Limited’s strong network effects and brand recognition drives leadership in the B2B marketplace in India.
- The competitive strength are Comprehensive, convenient and reliable platforms for buyers of this company.
- Efficient and effective marketing platform for suppliers of IndiaMART InterMESH Limited.
- Deep understanding of online trade and commerce in India that drives innovative solutions.
- Robust mobile platform of this company.
- The competitive strength are Experienced Management Team and Large Sales and Service Representatives Team with Proven Track Record of Performance.
Business strategies of this company :
- Continue to increase the size of IndiaMART marketplace.
- Attract larger suppliers and leading brands while growing our core SME segment supplier base.
- Enhance our buyers’ experience.
- Improve supplier engagement, services, retention and monetization.
- Continue investing in our mobile platforms and capabilities.
Company Financials :
IndiaMART InterMESH IPO Review
The above figure reflects the company’s previous five years profit-loss statement. It can show that the company’s profit is deteriorating continuously. In the FY18, the company has made its lowest profit over the past 5 years. Now, let’s analyze the fundamental strength of the company. We’ve checked the company prospectus (draft red herring prospectus) to know the fundamental data. The company’s EPS (earnings per share) was 20.22 in FY18. PE (price to earnings ratio) is not available in the prospectus. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) was 17.04. The available data is not good at all. Therefore, IndiaMART InterMESH IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. If you still want to invest, invest at your own risk.