Indiabulls Consumer Finance Ltd which was formerly known as the IVL Finance Limited. The non-banking financial company is registered with RBI (Reserve Bank of India) with 100 percent subsidiary of Indiabulls Venture Limited. Along with the digital transformation, IBCFL (Indiabulls Consumer Finance Ltd provides readymade digested products to its consumers with Indiabulls Dhani. Indiabulls Dhani is a completely online personal loan provider to customers directly in their bank accounts. Today’ we’ve come with Indiabulls Consumer Finance NCD Review along with the entire details of issue details, the objective of issuing NCD, Company summary and Financial Details.
About Indiabulls Consumer Finance NCD Issue Details
- The issue opens on- Feb 4, 2019
- The issue close on- March 4, 2019
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue NCD
- Face value: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Issue size: 30,000,000NCD’s of Rs. 1000
- Issue size: Rs. 3,000.00 Crore
- Issue price: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Market lot: 1 NCD
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Minimum order quantity: 10 NCD
Objectives of Issuing NCD
- The main objective of issuing NCD is completing the financing activities including investments, lending, regulatory requirements etc.
- Repayment of the present loans is also one of the main purposes of issuing NCD.
- Working capital requirements, business operations expenditures are the other reasons behind issuing NCD.
- The company wants to raise its capital fund without raising the equity capital.
About Indiabulls Consumer Finance
- IBCFL mainly provides personal loans along with small and medium business and other loans.
- The company is considered as the pioneer of the online trading platform in India.
- It has a dedicated sales team of more than 900 individuals across 18 plus cities.
- They also engaged in the business of non-discretionary wealth management products through its subsidiaries.
- Indiabulls group is one of the country’s leading business houses in housing finance, securities, real estate, construction equipment leasing, and facilities sector.
- As on 31st March 2018, the company had combined revenues of over Rs.22,114.9 Cr. and PAT (Profit after Tax) over 6,072.2 cr.
- The companies are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange, BSE Limited and the NSE or National Stock Exchange.
- The Market cap of the company was Rs. 75,838.2 Cr. as per the FY 2017-18.
Products of the Company
Their products can be divided into three segments
Non-Executive Director: Mr. Gagan Banga Non-Executive Director: Mr. Ajit Kumar Mittal Whole-time Director & CEO:Mr. Pinank Jayant Shah Non-Executive Director: Mr. Nafees Ahmed Independent Director: Mr. Alok Kumar Misra Independent Director: Brig. Labh Singh Sitara (Retd.) Non-Executive Director: Mrs. Manjari Ashok Kacker Non-Executive Director: Mr. Nafees Ahmed
Indiabulls Consumer Finance NCD Review
The above financial statement reflects 6 months ended annual data which shows the company has gained much more profit in comparison to the previous year. As per FY2018 quarters, the company’s total revenue was 65,787.38 lakh. Total expenses were 39,169.46 lakhs. Tax expenses are 7,550.43 lakh. EPS or earnings per share was 41.25 (basic and diluted). As per our analysis, Indiabulls Consumer Finance NCD Review carries a POSITIVE view. Investors can apply medium to long term view.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.