In the year 1995, a group of passionate entrepreneurs had started a financial service company. The RBI registered non-deposit taking non-banking financial company is a subsidiary of IIFL holding limited which holds an 84.50% stake. Today IIFL or India Infoline Finance Ltd is ranked among India’s leading integrates financial services groups. It has diversified business products, mainly in housing finance, financial advisory, broking, mutual funds etc. Today, we are going to discuss India Infoline Finance NCD Review along with issue details, the objective of the issue, company summary. Let’s start with the issue details.
About India Infoline Finance NCD Issue Details
- The issue opens on- Jan 22, 2019
- The issue close on- Feb 20, 2019
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue NCD
- Face value: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Issue size: NCD’s of Rs. 1000
- Issue size: Rs. 2,500.00 Crore
- Issue price: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Market lot: 1 NCD
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Minimum order quantity: 1 NCD
- DRHP: Click here
Objectives of Issuing NCD
- The main purpose of issuing NCD is fulfilling the financing activities including investments, lending, regulatory requirements etc.
- Repayment of the existing loans is also one of the main objectives of issuing NCD.
- Working capital requirements, business operations expenditures are the other reasons.
- The company wants to raise its fund without raising the equity capital.
About India Infoline Finance Ltd
- The company was incorporated in the year 2004 as an RBI registered Non-banking financial company.
- The services of the company include gold loans, commercial vehicle finance, mortgage loans, construction, real estate finance, microfinance, capital market finance, and MSME finance.
- As I’ve mentioned before that IIFL is a subsidiary of IIFL holdings limited (India’s leading financial service provider to both in corporate and retail customers).
- The company has recorded a strong 31% CAGR over the past 5 years period from 2013 to 2018.
- In Jan 2019, the company is going to issue secured, unsecured NCDs.
- In their loan portfolio, an increase in the level of Non-Performing assets is reflected.
Products of the Company
The company has versatile products as per the customer demands. The list of products are given below:
- Gold Loans
- Commercial Vehicle Loans
- Loans Against Property
- Loans Against Securities
- Digital Finance
- Healthcare Finance
Like other companies, this company also has some of the keys strengths:
- Its experienced management team, as well as a well-established and popular brand with strong promoter support, is the greatest strength of the company.
- Multiple and diversified product portfolio fulfill the wide customer base.
- It has a strong asset quality.
- Well defined and well-controlling process.
- The company carries a strong physical as well as digital footprint.
- Advance technology base.
The core strategy of the company consists of steady growth, effective high-risk management system, cost optimization management, leveraging technology. Besides this, key elements are given below:
- In the under-served markets, address growing financial needs.
- Through geographic expansion and retail focus, the company is steadily building its capacity and grow the customer base.
- By strengthening their operating processes, achieve superior performance and manage risk.
- In order to reduce cost and improve efficiency, its necessary to invest in digitization and technology.
- Effective asset-liability management is required.
12A-10, 13th Floor, Parinee Crescenzo,
at G Block, C-38 and C-39, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra – East, Mumbai 400 051, Maharashtra,
Director): Vijay Kumar Chopra
Whole-time Director: Nirmal Jain
Whole–time Director: Venkataraman Rajamani
Executive Director and
CEO: Sumit Bali
Independent Director: Geeta Mathur
Non-executive Director: Nagarajan Srinivasan
Independent Director: Nilesh Vikamsey
India Infoline Finance NCD Review
This is the most crucial part of the article India Infoline Finance NCD Review. The above profit-loss statement displays annual amount is being displayed. The company has achieved maximum profit in the year 2017-18. It is in a steady development stage. The profit of the company is increasing years after years. If you look at the fundamental ratios of the company, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) stands at the level of 23.10 (basic) and 19.54 diluted. The statement is taken from the company’s DRHP (draft red herring prospectus) of the company. Apart from the EPS, P/E ratio, RoNW, NAV/Share are the important aspects in the fundamental data. Hence, it is advisable to check the details properly prior to any investment. However, India Infoline Finance NCD Review carries a NEUTRAL view.