Humming Bird Education is involved in the business related to education. This is mainly a Delhi based company. The article contains a full description of the Humming Bird Education IPO Review.
Humming Bird Education IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – March 15, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – March 19, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.132 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 163,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs.2.15 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To part finance working capital requirements of the Company.
- To meet General corporate purposes.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue.
About The Company –
- Humming Bird Education was incorporated in 2010.
- This company organizes Olympiad, which is a competitive examination where students are evaluated and their academic performance is ranked relative to their peer group.
- Humming Bird Education uses factual, conceptual, reasoning, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills to
help students better understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- This company provides study material, free mobile app, performance analysis report for all participants.
- The Olympiad results also give an opportunity for schools to analyze the performance of their teachers with
the help of deep insight provided.
- Humming Bird Education is an asset-light and centrally managed company.
- Humming Bird’s examinations use a multifaceted approach in judging students on their in-depth knowledge of the subjects as well as on enhance their factual, conceptual, reasoning, logical, analytical and problem solving skills, helping them better understand their strengths and weaknesses further enabling them to convert their Olympiad results into superior scholastic gains and realize their true intellectual potential.
The Products of Humming Bird Education :
- Humming Bird Talent Search Examination (HBTSE) – A Mathematics & Science Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird Commerce Competency Olympiad (HCC) – A commerce Olympiad that includes Accounts,
Business Studies, and Economics for Classes 11 and 12.
- Humming Bird Cyber Olympiad (HCO) – A Computer Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird English Olympiad (HEO) – An English Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird G.K. Olympiad (HGO) – A General Knowledge Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird Hindi Olympiad (HHO) – A Hindi Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird Math + Computer + English + Combined Olympiad (MCSE) – Olympiad that includes
Mathematics, Computer, Science & English for Class 1 to 12.
- Humming Bird MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST (HMIT) – MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST for Class 1 to 12.
This Test includes questions on Mathematics, G.K., Science, English and Multiple Intelligence.
- Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO) – A Mathematics Olympiad for Class 1 to 12. The HMO is
also available in ENGLISH MEDIUM, TAMIL MEDIUM, and HINDI MEDIUM.
- Humming Bird Science Olympiad (HSO) – A Science Olympiad for Class 1 to 12. The HSO is also
available in ENGLISH MEDIUM, TAMIL MEDIUM, and HINDI MEDIUM.
- Problem Solving Olympiad (PSO) – A Problem-Solving Olympiad for Class 3 to 12.
- SPELL BEE – A Spelling Competition for Class 1 to 12.
Humming Bird Education Ltd.
A 95/ 3, SECOND FLOOR, WAZIRPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA, DELHI – 110052 (INDIA)
Humming Bird Education Ltd.
1374-1375, 2ND FLOOR, KATRA LEHSWAN, CHANDNI CHOWK, DELHI – 110006 (INDIA)
011-47096144; +91-9953777349; +91-9999383339
The promoter of Humming Bird Education :
- Mr. Nitesh Jain aged 32 years is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Narender Kumar Jain, aged 56 Years is a Promoter and Director of the Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Nitesh Jain, aged 32 years, is Managing Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Vaishali Jain, aged 29 Years is Executive Director and chief Fiscal officer of the Company.
- Mr. Narender Kumar Jain, aged 56 Years is a Director of the Company.
- Mr. Savishesh Raj, aged 35 Years is Non-Executive Non-Independent Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Priyanka Bhardwaj, aged 38 Years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Rishi Khanna, aged 39 Years is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Arihant Jain, aged 23 Years is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the company.
- Mr. Dhruv Malhotra, aged 33 Years, is Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Humming Bird Education :
- Experienced Promoter and Management Expertise
- Unique Brand Positioning
- Result Oriented
- Geographical Presence
- Quality assurance
Business strategies of Humming Bird Education :
- Humming Bird Education has adopted ‘Blue Ocean’ strategy for expanding their product and service offerings, their geographical footprints and developing and implementing innovative business initiatives.
- A geographical study of every area is needed to satisfy the requirement of the customer and keep ourselves equally relevant and in demand everywhere.
- They firmly trust on maintenance of a strong CRM System and customer databases with necessary filters so as to keep the continuous engagement.
- They have also started with the technological developments in the company to make room for individual participation (students who wish to enroll directly) which may enable us to access 100% market size.
- High Utilization Rate = High Renewal Rate. They educate our customer regarding every in and out of their products and services which has supported us in acquiring a dependable customer base.
Company Financials :
Humming Bird Education IPO Review :
The above company financials state annual profit-loss statement. It shows the company has gained maximum profit in the last quarter of 18. Now, we will go through the company DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). In the FY18, the EPS (earnings per share) was 6.60. Based on the EPS, the company’s P/E ratio was at the level of 8.08 (in FY18). RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 60.80% and 10.86 respectively. However, Humming Bird Education IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review