Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited (GCIL) is engaged in the business of manufacturing of ACSR/AAAC/ AAC Conductors. It is Madhya Pradesh based company. GCIL has applied to SEBI for getting listed in the primary markets and their initial public offering will be open to applying soon. Let us check the DRHP of GCIL and consider the issue price and other details for posting our Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited IPO Review for our readers.
About Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – April 27, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 3, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 – Rs. 33 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000.
- Issue Size – 3,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 9.90 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet the Working Capital Requirements.
- To meet General Corporate Expenses.
About The Company –
- Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited is incorporated in 2016.
- This firm has completed expansion program during last three years.
- The production capacity of this company has been increased more than two times.
- This firm has also set up manufacturing plant of XLP Coated wire, a latest item with new technology in wire industry.
- Now this firm is manufacturing ACSR Conductor wire, stay wire, DPC wire and XLP Coated wire / Conductor.
- In present firm has the highest production capacity in Madhya Pradesh and also has latest machine having best technology.
- It has the highest production capacity in Madhya Pradesh and also have latest machine having best technology.
- This company have manufacturing unit located at the Industrial Area, Sanwer Road, Indore (M.P).
Promoters of the company :
- Mrs. Madhu Godha, aged 61 years, is the Promoter and Executive Director of this
- Mrs. Rupali Godha, aged 34 years, is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Dipesh Godha, aged 34 years, is the Promoter and CEO cum Executive Director of this company.
Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited IPO Review:
Though the company has posted profits, they have very little financial data to showcase in their draft red herring prospectus. The current earnings per share are quoted at 1.44 and the PE ratio is at 26. The main cons of this issue are its less financial data. Hence, our Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited IPO Review is having a NEUTRAL view on this issue. However, risk-savvy and cash-rich investors can apply in GCIL IPO at their own risk only with a long-term view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.