Global Space Technologies Limited (GSTL) is a company in the tech sector providing software and hardware based product platform to other large enterprises. The company was incorporated in 2010. GSTL is coming up with a new issue in BSE SME Exchange. Global Space Technologies IPO review will describe the details of the IPO below.
About the Issue – Global Space Technologies IPO review finds following details of the IPO as per the DRHP submitted to NSE.
- Issue opens on – 26 July 2017
- Issue closes on – 28 July 2017
- Issue type – Fixed price IPO
- Issue price – Rs 66 per equity share
- Face value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue size – 3,034,000 nos. of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 20.02 crores
- Lot size – 2000 shares and multiples thereof
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME
- Listing objective – a)To meet issue expenses, b) to spend in research and development activities c) to meet the cost occurring from advertisement and promotion d) to meet general corporate expenses and e) to meet increasing demand for working capital.
About the company – Global Space Technologies Limited (GSTL) is basically a company that provides service and technical support to other tech firms. Initially, it was incorporated as GlobalSpace Tech Private Limited at Mumbai which later took the present name.
GSTL is a software company that provides software product platform and Enterprise Mobility Saas based solutions. It helps large enterprises to integrate digital technology into their system to enhance business output. GSTL, in 2011, came up with its flagship product for pharmaceutical industries. Today its software products support companies in different sectors like banking, pharma, insurance, education, automobile and others. It has some big corporates in the list of clientele like Cipla, Maruti, SBI, IPCA, BOI Glenmark, Bajaj among many others.
Company Financials –
The ROE data shows steady growth, though, after fiscal 15, there was a drop.
Conclusion – Global Space Technologies IPO review finds that the company business model is attractive, has high potential but the financial data available does not reflect the high growth as expected. We, therefore have a NEUTRAL view on the issue.
Disclaimer – Views expressed in this review is an educated guess made on the basis of available data from open source expressed for the purpose of knowledge sharing. By no means, it should be taken as an investment advice or recommendation. Investor/ trader should invest money at their own risk.
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, WordPress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.
Categories: IPO Review