Gleam Fabmat Limited is engaged in the trading of a wide range of aluminium products and textiles products. This company is mainly Delhi based company. Today we are going to state Gleam Fabmat IPO Review.
Gleam Fabmat IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – February 19, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – February 22, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 10000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 10000 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 3,120,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 3.12 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- The main object of the issue is working capital requirements of Gleam Fabmat Limited.
- Another object of the issue is funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes of this company.
About The Company –
- Gleam Fabmat Limited was incorporated in 2018.
- This company has expanded its verticals by venturing into Fabric segment.
- Gleam Fabmat Limited also developing a strong team to meet its proposed operational needs.
- This company’s wide range of aluminium products are includes Aluminium Sheets, Aluminium Coils, Aluminium Extruded Profile, and Rivets.
- Gleam Fabmat Limited’s trading activities are focused only in Delhi.
- This company intends to cater to the increasing demand of existing customers and also to increase its existing customer base by enhancing the distribution reach of products in different parts of the country.
- Gleam Fabmat Limited also plans to increase its marketing and sales team which can focus in different regions and also maintain and establish relationship with customers.
- This company has a own spacious warehouse, in which a huge stock of the offered items is kept and immediately dispatched to customers after receiving orders.
- Gleam Fabmat Limited policies that are designed keeping interest of clients in mind help to win their orders as well as loyalty.
Aluminium Products :
- Aluminium Sheets : Aluminium sheets of Gleam Fabmat Limited are used in water tank, rack, chairs, catheters, line frame. Also this sheets instrumentation framework of signal command system, structure panel, upper beam, eaves beam and bottom roof beam, truck parts, doors, windows and interior decoration, including equipment control devices, pipeline of ventilation and refrigeration air conditioning system, contact network transmission system, bus bar and wire clip etc. Aluminium sheets of Gleam Fabmat Limited are also used in automobile manufacturing passenger car doors, fittings, protection board, the anti-collision beam and bumpers, covering parts, engine cover, luggage back cover, the front and back cover, car door and roof panel.
- Aluminium Coils : Multiple industries of Gleam Fabmat Limited rely on coils made out of aluminium for a variety of applications, including construction, electronics, automotive, pharmaceutical, food service, manufacturing, transportation, and more. Compared to other materials of this company, aluminium is a far superior material in many instances. Aluminium coils is about one-third lighter than mild steel and noncorrosive. This coils has high thermal conductivity, and an expert can form it without much resistance.
- Aluminium Extruded Profile : Aluminium extrusion of Gleam Fabmat Limited is used for a wide range of purposes likes architectural applications includes doors, windows, partitions, false ceiling, International Space Station etc. All of these capabilities of Gleam Fabmat Limited make aluminium extrusion a viable and adaptable solution for a growing number of manufacturing needs.
- Rivets : Aluminium rivets of Gleam Fabmat Limited are an excellent option for permanent fastener applications. Some of the advantages of solid aluminium rivets of this company include: Corrosion resistance: Aluminium and its alloys naturally form a protective oxide layer on their surface.
Textile Products :
The textiles and fabrics Gleam Fabmat Limited provide are of superior quality standards. This company offered fabric is widely used in garment industries for designing shirts. Gleam Fabmat Limited provides an alluring look to the stitched garments.
Contact Details :
The promoter of Gleam Fabmat Limited :
- Mr. Anil Kumar Gupta, aged 63 years, is the Promoter and Whole-Time Director of this Company.
- Mr. Amit Gupta, aged 37 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Arun Gupta, aged 34 years, is the Promoter and Whole-Time Director of this company
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Amit Gupta, aged 37 years, is the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Mr. Anil Kumar Gupta, aged 63 years, is the Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Arun Gupta, aged 34 years, is the Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Mrs. Pushpa Gupta, aged 60 years, is a Non- Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Yogesh Aggarwal, aged 57 years, is a Non- Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Dipender Singhal, aged 61 years is the Non Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Ankit Rastogi, aged 33 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Kapil Sharma, aged 26 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mrs. Shivani Gupta, aged 34 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of Gleam Fabmat Limited :
- The main competitive strengths is experienced Promoters and a well trained employee base of Gleam Fabmat Limited.
- Existing Supplier Relationship is another strength of this company.
- The competitive strengths are Product mix and Market mix of Gleam Fabmat Limited.
- Strong Balance Sheet and Financial Condition are one of the strength of this company.
- Existing Client Base is most important competitive strengths of Gleam Fabmat Limited.
Business Strategies for this company :
- The main strategies of Gleam Fabmat Limited is improving functional efficiencies.
- One of the business strategies is better working capital management of this company.
- Leveraging Gleam Fabmat Limited’s Market skills and Relationships are another strategy.
- The business strategies is enhance customer base by entering new geographies to establish long-term relationships of Gleam Fabmat Limited.
Company Financials :
Before state Gleam Fabmat IPO Review, let’s have a look at the company financials.
Gleam Fabmat IPO Review :
It is the last section of the content Gleam Fabmat IPO Review. The above attachment reflects 3 quarters net profit-loss of the company. It states the company had 20.99 lakh profit. Now, let’s have a look at the company prospectus. EPS (earnings per share) stands at 11.43. P/E ratio is not available here. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) of the company was at the level of 14.01% and NAV/Share 11.63 respectively. All the information is based on 30th Sept 2018 quarters review. Based in our analysis, Gleam Fabmat IPO Review carries NEGATIVE view. It is advisable not to invest in this IPO. Otherwise, apply at your own risk.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review