Gautam Gems Ltd is engaged in manufacturing and trading of diamonds of rough and polished diamonds. It is Surat, Gujarat based company. The polished diamonds are sold to jewelry manufacturers, jewelry wholesalers, jewelry retailers, jewelry traders, diamond wholesalers, diamond retailers. Gautam Gems are coming up with an initial public offering for the investors. This post will do the Gautam Gems Limited IPO Review and look into the draft prospectus for the issue date, issue price and allocation data.
About Gautam Gems Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – January 24,2018.
- IPO Closes on – January 30,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 36 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 shares.
- Issue Size – 2,100,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 7.56 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet working capital requirement.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue.
About The Company –
- Gautam Gems Ltd is incorporated in 2014.
- This company purchase the rough diamonds and polish them in-house at its Surat office.
- Gautam Gems Ltd has its independent sales and distribution network for its products within the domestic markets.
- This company’s registered and corporate office is located in Surat, which is the diamond hub of India.
- Gautam Gems Ltd is sell diamonds of multiple category, shape, cut, size and color.
- This company also sells rough diamonds to rough diamond traders and diamond manufacturers in domestic markets.
- The range of diamonds, which are trade in this company purely depends on the demand and supply of diamonds in the local markets.
- Round Brilliant and All Fancy shape, 0.18 cts upto15.00 cts Size and D to N color with all type of Fancy color kind of diamonds is demanded by the customers of this company.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Gautam P Sheth, aged 35 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Nidhi G Sheth, aged 35 years is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
Gautam Gems Limited IPO Review: The company has little or negligible financial data prior to 2017. On 2017 the company has posted decent profits. But a company can’t be judged by analyzing just a year’s performance. Hence our Gautam Gems Limited IPO Review has a fully NEUTRAL view on this issue.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.