Garv Industries Limited (GIL) is engaged in the business of multi-product trading and distribution of wide range of aluminum and textile products. It is Delhi based company. GIL’s new issue is ready to be launched in the primary markets. This post will peep through the draft red herring prospectus of GIL to present the Garv Industries Limited IPO Review for you.
About Garv Industries Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – April 12, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – April 17, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 10000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 10000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.20 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Working Capital Requirements.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Garv Industries Limited is incorporated in 2017.
- This company deals with a range of products like Aluminum Products viz. Aluminium Sheets/coils/extrusions/grill/ladders/ rolled products and textiles viz. cotton fabrics which have wide-scale applications in both B2B and B2C segments.
- Garv Industries Limited has 10 employees on its payroll.
The strengths of this company –
- Voluminous stock to ensure speedy supply.
- Sufficient skilled man power and supervisors.
- Customized product and services.
- Quick order processing.
- This company provide best quality material in the market at affordable price.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Rishu Agarwal, is a Individual Promoter of this company.
- Mrs. Daya Bansal, is a Individual Promoter of this company.
- R S Services Private Limited, is a Corporate Promoter of this company.
Garv Industries Limited IPO Review: Very less financial data is the main disadvantage in assessing the IPO of GIL. However, the company’s earnings per share in the last financial year was 0.16 and the PE ratio is 62.5. Lack of financial data and low EPS makes us keep our view on Garv Industries Limited IPO Review as NEGATIVE. If you want to invest in GIL’s initial public offering, please invest at your own risk.
Categories: IPO Review