Ganesh Films was originally incorporated in the year 1985. The company started its journey as the proprietary firm which becomes a Limited company in 2018. The Mumbai based company is engaged in acquiring distribution rights of south Indian films from production houses. After that, distribute the same to the cinema halls which spread across the distribution territory. In this article, you will get Ganesh Films India Limited IPO Review with issue details, DRHP.
About Ganesh Films India Ltd-Issue Details
- The issue opens on- Jul 16, 2018
- The issue close on- Jul 18, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Face value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue size: 1,052,800, Equity Shares of Rs 10 that aggregating up to Rs. 8.42 Cr
- Issue price: Rs 80 Per Equity share
- Market lot: 1600 Shares
- Listing At: BSE SME exchange
- Minimum order quantity: 1600 Shares
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing Stock
Every company has some certain objective of issuing stock in the market.
- If the company requires extra capital, issuing stocks can be a solution to it.
- Besides enhancing brand name, issuing stocks also upgrade the corporate image.
- Issuing stocks provide enough liquidity to shareholders.
- Stocks will include in the public market.
- Ganesh requires distribution rights of south Indian films and this is also a reason behind issuing stock in the market.
About the Company
- The company has a giant library. The library consists of 696 south Indian films like Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam and other regional language films.
- The company works in the theatrical distribution of Tamil, Telegu, Kannada and other south Indian regional films in the distribution territory.
- On its payroll, the company has 5 permanent employees.
- The promoters of the company hold 87.20% share capital of the company.
Ganesh Films India Ltd Management Group
- Managing Director: Nambirajan Ganapathi Yadav
- Independent Director: Jayalakshmi Nambirajan Yadav
- Independent Director: Bipin Jeram Bhanushali
Ganesh Films India Limited IPO Review:
The image is the financial representation of the company. The drawback is past financial history is not available here. Let’s have a look at the DRHP or draft red herring prospectus. From DRHP, we get fundamental details of the company. As of May 20, 2018, basic and diluted EPS stands at 0.09. P/E ratio is not available in the list. RoNW is 0.09% and NAV/Share is 31.14 as of May 20, 2018. Previous FY data is not available. Therefore, the comparison is not possible here. Based on the availability of data, Ganesh Films India Limited IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. It is advisable to invest at your own risk and before investment check the company details twice.
Categories: IPO Review