G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited (GKPL) is engaged in the business of the manufacturing of corrugated boxes. This company is a Mumbai, Maharashtra based company. The article contains G K P Printing and Packaging IPO Review, issue details, company summary etc.
G K P Printing and Packaging IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – April 23, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – April 25, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 32 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,056,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 6.58 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Meeting the Long-term Working capital requirements of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited.
- General corporate expenses of this company.
- Meeting the Issue Expenses of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited.
About The Company –
- G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited was incorporated in April 2018.
- This company is also engaged in the trading of Kraft paper, Duplex paper and Low – Density Plastic Rolls (LD Rolls).
- GKPL manufacture corrugated boxes such as master cartons, mono cartons, Honeycomb partition boxes, Die cut self-locking boxes, storage bins, adjustable depth book flap, Ring flap boxes, and unit cartons. Kraft paper and Duplex papers are the primary raw material in corrugated boxes manufacturing.
- This Company has its manufacturing unit at Palghar near Mumbai.
- G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited has also set up a new manufacturing facility which is located at Vapi, Gujarat.
- This company has combined manufacturing capacity of 7200 MT.
- G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited has 10 employees and 20 skilled and semi-skilled labor.
Unit no.14 , Dhumal Nagar , Bapaa Sitaram Compound, Near Amrut Industrial Estate , Vasai (East).
GKP PRINTING & PACKAGING LTD :
Survey no 397/1/p1, Plot no. 22 , Daman Ganga Industrial Park, Vapi, Pin 396193.
Contact Number: +91 9322137770 / +91 99 2003 7770
The promoter of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited :
- Mr. Keval Harshad Goradia, aged 38 years, is Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Payal Keval Goradia, aged 38 years, is the Promoter and Non Executive Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Keval Harshad Goradia, aged 38 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Payal Keval Goradia, aged 38 years, is the Promoter and Non-Executive Director of this Company.
- Pooja Harshad Goradia, aged 33 years, is the Whole-Time Director and Chief Financial Officer of the company.
- Vinay Kumar Tekriwal, aged 40 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Ashok Maneklal Mehta, aged 60 years, is another Independent Director of the company.
Competitive Strengths of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited :
- Well established manufacturing facilities of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited.
- Experienced Management and Operational Team of this company.
- Existing relationship with their clients.
- Wide array of Quality Products and Services of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited.
- Focus on quality of this company.
SWOT Analysis of This Company :
- Strengths :
- Cordial relations with Customers.
- In depth knowledge of Industry – Commercial and Technical.
- Experienced Management and Operational Team.
- Weakness :
- Insufficient international markets reach.
- Threats :
- Competitive Markets. There are competitors with wide market access.
- There are no entry barriers in our industry for new entrance.
- Opportunities :
- Market development by exploring new geographies.
- Growing acceptance by Customers.
Business strategies of G. K. P. Printing & Packaging Limited :
- Invest in infrastructure and technology.
- Expanding their customer base.
- Improving functional efficiency.
- Enhancing existing products base and product quality.
Company Financials :
G K P Printing & Packaging IPO Review
The above financial statement contains profit-loss data of the company, derived from the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). Let’s look at the other fundamental ratios of the company. Basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was at the level of 6.29 (as of Sept 30, 2018). Based on the same time frame, P/E ratio was 5.09. RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 34.97% and 15.38%. Our analysis says G K P Printing and Packaging IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. Investors should be aware of the IPO, otherwise, invest at your own risk.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.