Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is one of the largest third-party logistics service provider in India. This company offers contract logistics of warehousing and distribution services and other value-added services including kitting and bundling, unit carton making and packaging solutions, express logistics of point-to-point, less-than truck-load and time-definite transportation services. On the first week of December 2017, the company is opening their initial public offering for retail and institutional investors. So let’s check the Future Supply Chain IPO review through this post. We shall also discuss the issue date, issue price, issue GMP on the basis of the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP).
About Future Supply Chain IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 6,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 8,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 660 – Rs 664 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 22 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 22 Shares.
- Issue Size – 9,784,570 Equity Shares of Rs aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Achieve the benefit of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Sale of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- Enhance its stability and brand image and provide liquidity to its existing shareholders.
About The Company –
- Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is incorporated in 2006.
- The services of the company includes automated and IT-enabled warehousing, distribution and other logistics solutions.
- The customers of the company in various sectors includes retail, fashion and apparel, automotive and engineering, food and beverage, fast-moving consumer goods, e-commerce, healthcare, electronics and technology, home and furniture and ATMs.
- Future Supply Chain have experienced management team with logistics and retail sector-specific knowledge.
- This company provide solutions that enable of customers to leverage this distribution network.
- Future Supply Chain have 3 key areas :
- Contract Logistics : Contract Logistics provide warehousing, distribution and other value-added services.
- Express Logistics : It is one of the key area of Future Supply Chain solution which provide Point-to-point, less-than truck-load, time-definite transportation services.
- Temperature-Controlled Logistics : Temperature-Controlled Logistics provide cold-chain warehousing, transportation solutions and distribution of perishable products.
Promoters of the company :
Future Enterprises Limited (FEL) is the promoter of the Company. The group is headed by Shri Kishore Biyani.
Future Supply Chain IPO Review: With the smart work, Mr Kishore Biyani has managed to create a brand value for his Future Group. Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is also a brainchild of Shri Kishore Biyani. So investors investing in this issue must remember they are investing in the brand value of Shri Kishore Biyani which is likely to do well in future too. The Future Supply Chain IPO GMP or the grey market premium is already hovering at Rs. 60 – Rs. 70 and likely to increase with time. Hence our Future Supply Chain IPO review has a POSITIVE to NEUTRAL view on this issue. Long-term investors can apply, but it is advised to check for institutional interest on the last day.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.