Five Core Electronics Limited (FCEL) is engaged in the business of manufacturing and exporting. This company exporting whole range of Public Address Systems – Woofers, Amplifiers, Computer Speakers, Personal Speaker System, Headphones, and Earphones. The Company has also been trading in the fabric. It is Delhi based company. The primary market is soon going to see Five Core’s initial public offering to be listed for the investors. Let us check the issue date, issue price and other issue details of FCEL to post our Five Core Electronics Limited IPO Review for you.
About Five Core Electronics Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – May 11, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 14, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.140 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,333,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 46.66 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet the working capital requirements of this company.
- To meet the working capital requirements of the Subsidiary, 5 Core Acoustics Private Limited.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Repayment of Unsecured Loan of Promoters/Directors.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Five Core Electronics Limited is incorporated in 2002.
- FCEL has an overseas market in the African Continent, United Arab Emirates, South America, Singapore, Dubai, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Nepal.
- Five Core Electronics Limited’s products are sold in 56 countries across 6 continents through a network of over 350 distributors and dealers.
- In India, this company is present in 17 States through a distributor and dealer network of more than 240 in different zones.
- Five Core Electronics Limited has also opened showrooms in Dehradun, Saharanpur, Chomu, Guwahati, Jeopur, Patna, Raxaul, Bhagalpur, Calicut and Hyderabad which are run by dealers.
- This company has 296 employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Amarjit Singh Kalra, aged 51 Years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Surinder Kaur Kalra, aged 43 Years, is the Promoter and Non- Executive Director of this company
Five Core Electronics Limited IPO Review:
From the draft red herring prospectus, it is noted that apart from the financial year 2015, FCEL has a consistent track record of growing profitability. The average earnings per share for the last three financial years are at just above 2. The company is the first to get listed in the stock exchanges from the industry. This is also an added advantage for FCEL. Hence, our Five Core Electronics Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Cash-rich and risk savvy IPO investors can try limited money in FCEL issue.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.