Fine Organic Industries Limited is incorporated in 2002. This company is mainly engaged in manufacturing of oleo chemical-based additives in India. It is mainly a Mumbai based company. Fine Organic Industries has a dedicated research and development (“R&D”) center located in Mahape, Navi Mumbai. Firstly, moving on to the issue details of the company. Fine Organic Industries Limited IPO Review is significant for investors who have an interest in it.
About Fine Organic Industries Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – June 20, 2018
- IPO Closes on – June 22, 2018
- Face Value – Rs. 5 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 19 share.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 19 shares.
- Issue Size – 7,664,994 Equity Shares of Rs 5 aggregating up to Rs 600.17 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- The Offer of this company is to achieve the benefits of listing Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and to carry out the sale which is shares by the selling shareholders.
- The listing of Equity Shares will enhance this company’s brand name and provide liquidity to the existing shareholders.
- The listing will also provide a public market for Equity Shares in India.
- This company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all the proceeds from the Offer, less Offer related expenses, will go to the selling shareholders.
About The Company –
- Fine Organic Industries Limited is producing a wide range of specialty plant derived oleochemicals-based additives used in the food, plastic, cosmetics, paint, ink, coatings and other specialty application in various industries.
- This company had a range of 387 different products sold under the ‘Fine Organics’ brand.
- Fine Organic Industries Limited has 603 direct customers and 127 distributors who sold their products from 67 countries.
- This company’s plastics additives and specialty additives are also used in the packaging of foods and other fast-moving consumer goods.
- This company’s proprietary technology to manufacture these specialty additives is available with only a few global players.
- This is the first company to introduce slip additives in India and is the largest producer of slip additives in the world.
- Fine Organic Industries Limited is one of six global players in the food additives industry and one of five global players in the plastic additives industry.
- This company has a huge first-mover advantage in India, alongside various other competitive advantages over other global players.
- Fine Organic Industries Limited an advantage in pricing products competitively and allows them to provide stiff competition to new players and no major domestic or global player has set up a manufacturing facility in India.
Promoters of the company :
- Prakash Damodar Kamat, aged 73 years is the Promoter, Chairman, and Executive Director of this company.
- Mukesh Maganlal Shah, aged 62 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Jyotsna Ramesh Shah, aged 79 years is the Promoter and wife of the founder of this company.
- Jayen Ramesh Shah, aged 54 years is the Promoter, Executive Director, and Chief Executive Officer of this company.
- Tushar Ramesh Shah, aged 49 years is the Promoter, Executive Director, and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Bimal Mukesh Shah, aged 37 years is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Fine Organic Industries Limited IPO Review:
The above statement is the last 5 years financial calculation of Fine Organic Industries Ltd. FY 2016-17 makes the highest profit and it has shown exceptional financial performance in the last few years and a positive growth rate.
Let’s focus on the other important details of the company. The data is taken from draft red herring prospectus or DRHP. Based on the consolidated analysis, its EPS stands at 24.33 as per the FY 2016-17. In DRHP, the P/E ratio is not available. Let’s see the RoNW details, according to the last FY, it is at 26.51 (consolidated basis). In 2017, based on the last three quarters, NAV/share stands at 114.76. Besides these details, you can also find the strength and weakness of the company by analyzing NSE bid details. Along with this, I am giving a link that will guide you in understanding the steps to apply IPO. However, Fine Organic shows great performance and a good financial track record. It can be profitable in medium to long-term investment and Fine Organic Industries Limited IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL to a POSITIVE view. Investors can take a chance to make a huge profit from this.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.