Felix Industries Limited is an environmental conservation company with a vision of ‘Recycle-Reuse-Recover-Reduce’. It is Ahmadabad and Gujarat based company. This company engaged in the business segments of including Water and Waste Water Recycling, Industrial Piping, NanoProducts which is called Membrane Technologies and E-waste Recycling. As they are launching their public issue, let us check the pros and cons through this Felix Industries Limited IPO review.
About Felix Industries Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens On – November 23, 2017.
- IPO Closes On – November 27, 2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 35 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum Lot – 4,000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4,000 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 1,368,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.79 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- DRHP – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Building & Construction Cost.
- Procurement of Machineries.
- Furniture and Fixtures.
- Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expense.
About The Company –
- Felix Industries Limited is incorporated in 2012.
- This company through its water treatment division provides its services to industries such as steel, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic, paper & pulp, leather, automotive, textile & dyes, food and dairy etc.
- It is a government approved e-waste recycling company which has a processing capacity of 6000 MT per year and it also has one of the largest recycling capacities in India.
- The E-Waste of the company collected from pan India is processed at the company‘s plant located at Electronic Estate, Gandhinagar where activities like e-waste collection, storage, dismantling and segregation takes place.
- Felix Industries limited’s Go-Green concept is magnified the basic idea of recycling the industrial effluent and reusing it, which provides maximum recovery and thus reduces the discharge of the wastewater.
- This company also provides complete water and wastewater solutions using Membrane Separation Technology including pre-treatment and post-treatment.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Ritesh Vinay Patel.
- Mr. Sagar Samir Shah.
Felix Industries Limited IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company has shown clear dip in their turnover and profitability after financial year 2014. The current PE is at 45 which makes the issue highly priced. On the basis of financial performance, our Felix Industries Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL to NEGATIVE view on this issue. Safe traders should find better issues to invest.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review