Embassy Office Parks Private Limited is in the business of real estate including renting, selling, buying and operating of leased or self-owned real estate properties. This is mainly a Bengaluru based company. The objective of the article is to analyze Embassy Office Parks REIT IPO Review along with issue details.
Embassy Office Parks REIT IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – March 18, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – March 20, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.299 – Rs.300 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 400 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 800 Shares.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- The main objects of the issue are Partial or full repayment or pre-payment of the bank or financial institution debt of certain Asset SPVs and by the Investment Entity.
- Payment of consideration for the acquisition of the Embassy One Assets currently held by EODPL.
- General purposes of Embassy Office Parks Limited.
About The Company –
- Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited was incorporated in 2012.
- This company is the Owner of a High-Quality Office Portfolio in India.
- Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited owns one of India’s largest office portfolios spread across Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, and Noida.
- This company is a joint venture of the Blackstone Group L.P, a New York City-based largest alternative investment firm in the world.
- Embassy Office Parks Private Limited is coming up with a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) public issue to raise Rs 5000 Cr. which is also a SEBI registered REIT.
- This company owns a 100 MW solar park which provides green power to their office parks and hotels located in Bengaluru.
- Embassy Office Parks Private Limited also owns hotel assets which are managed by well-known hotel operators such as Hilton and Four Seasons.
- This company believe that the scale and quality of their business have given us a market leading position, makes their properties a preferred office location in each of their respective submarkets.
Embassy GolfLinks Business Park
Off Intermediate Ring Road
Bangalore 560 071
Phone : +91-80-3322 0000/2222
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Rupal Jhaveri Dhiren is the Director of this company.
- Tuhin Arvind Parikh is the Nominee Director of this company.
- Ashish Mohta is the Alternate Director of this company.
- Robert Christopher Heady is the Nominee Director of this company.
- Jitendra Mohandas Virwani is the Director of this company.
- Pandithacholanallur Ramakrishnan Rajagopal, is the Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of Embassy Office Parks Limited :
- The main competitive strength of Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited is a high-quality infrastructure.
- This company’s leading services located at the hub in India.
- Strong relationship base with multinational tenants is the main strength of Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited.
- One of the strengths of this company is strategic set up at the top performing markets.
- The good quality management system is the competitive strength of Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited.
- The strength of this company is well-known sponsors with local and global expertise.
- Top class office properties are the most important competitive strength of Embassy Office Parks REIT Private Limited.
Company Financials :
Embassy Office Parks REIT IPO Review:
The attachment shows the annual profit-loss statement of the particular company. It reflects the company is standing at the developed stage. It has gained much more profit in FY18 in comparison to previous years. It is the mini form of the profit-loss statement. You can check the entire balance sheet, profit-loss, cash flow from the company DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). If investors want to be sure about their investment on this IPO, they can check the NSE bid details. You may go through our past content to get an idea about this. Grey market premium is another significant point in IPO analysis. However, our analysis shows Embassy Office Parks REIT IPO Review carries a POSITIVE review.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.