ECL finance is a renowned name in the non-banking financial sector, promoted by Edelweiss Group. The company was incorporated in the year 2005. They are engaged in the business of corporate and retail credit products, including corporate finance, loan against property, marketable security, real estate finance, public issue financing, SME finance and more. The prominent financial company is going to issue NCD soon, the article will provide every detail of ECL Finance NCD Review, including the company’s summery and details.
About ECL Finance NCD Issue Details
- The issue opens on- May 10, 2019
- The issue close on- June 7, 2019
- Issue Type: Secured, Redeemable, NCD (non-convertible debentures)
- Face value: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Issue size: NCD’s of Rs. 300 Cr.
- Issue size: Rs. 2,000.00 Crore
- Issue price: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Market lot: 1 NCD
- Listing At: BSE
- Minimum order quantity: 10 NCD
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing NCD
- By issuing NCD, the company is raising funds for onward lending, for repayment of existing loans.
- To fulfill the general corporate purposes.
About ECL Finance
- The company is offering a wide range of secured and retail product to corporate, SME and individuals.
- ECL has raised its income from operations grew at a CAGR of 39.32% from Rs. 8,122.86 million in 2014 to Rs. 30,600 million in 2018.
- The PAT or profit after tax also grew from 1066.40 million in 2014 to 4620.47 million in 2018.
- The loan book also grew from 60,959.79 million to 220.081 million.
Products of the Company
Their retail loan product includes:
- Structured Collateralize Credit product
- Wholesale Mortgages product
- SMEs and others Loan
- Loans against securities and more
- Retail Mortgages (Loans against Property)
- Agriculture Credit
- Established brand and parentage strength
- Their network of offices
- A liquid balance sheet with a track record of high growth as well as profitability
- The company’s diversified portfolio of products with dedicated and experienced product management teams
- Secured Loan Book and strong asset quality strength
ECL Finance NCD Review
This is the most vital part of the article ECL Finance NCD Review. The above profit-loss statement displays the annual amount is rising gradually. The company has achieved maximum profit in the financial year 2017-18. It is in a gradual development stage. The profit of the company is increasing now. If you look at the fundamental ratios of the company, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) reflects the strength of the company. The statement is derived from the company’s DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). Besides the EPS, P/E ratio, RoNW, NAV/Share are the important aspects of the fundamental data. Hence, it is advisable to check the details properly prior to take a decision in any investment. However, ECL Finance NCD Review carries a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.