Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited is engaged in trading, marketing, distribution of pharmaceutical formulation products. This is an Ahmedabad based company. The article contains Earum Pharmaceuticals IPO Review along with issue details, company summary, financial details, etc.
Earum Pharmaceuticals Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 21, 2019
- IPO Closes on – June 26, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 36 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,848,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 6.65 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet Working Capital requirements of Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- General Corporate Purpose of this company.
- To meet issue expenses of Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited.
About The Company –
- Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited incorporated in 2012.
- This company has 125 drugs formulation products including multivitamins, gynaecology drugs, steroids, anti-biotic drugs, cerebral activator drugs, gastrointestinal drugs, etc.
- Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited is also involved in the trading business of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API’s) including Amoxicillin Trihydrate IP, Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IP and Albendazole IP.
- This company is primarily engaged in two types of business activities; marketing of its own formulations products and trading of other brands’ generic formulations.
- Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited has around 24 products which are manufactured by 3rd parties and marketed by the company under its brand name.
- This company has a warehouse at Ahmedabad, Gujarat equipped with all amenities to process business operations smoothly.
- Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited has a domestic and international presence across South East, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- This company have a vision to be the leading pharmaceutical and consumer products across the Globe all the way through concentrated Research and Development.
- Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited mission is to establish a firm that extends a helping hand towards the society by providing the accessibility of Quality therapeutic products with affordable cost.
Earum Pharmaceutical Limited –
Registered Address : G1, Ground Floor, V R Complex, Near Sanathal Cross Road, SP Ring Road, Sanathal, Ahmedabad -382210.
Corporate Address : A-1106, Empire Business Hub, Near AUDA Water Tank, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060 Gujarat.
Office No : (079)-48402525
Email : [email protected]
The promoter of Meera Industries Limited :
- Mr. Bhumishth Narendrabhai Patel, aged 36 years, is the Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Payal Bhumishth Patel, aged 36 years, is the Whole Time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Bhumishth Narendrabhai Patel is the Chairman and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mrs. Payal Bhumishth Patel is the Whole Time Director of this Company.
- Mr. Narendrakumar Gangaramdas Patel is the Non-Executive Director of this Company.
- Mr. Hetarth Ashokkumar Patel is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Alpesh Fatehsingh Purohit is an Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Meera Industries Limited :
- Main competitive strength is Diversified Product Portfolio of Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Experienced Promoter and Management Team are another strength of this company.
- One of the strength is Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited’s Quality Assurance.
Business strategies of this company :
- The main business strategy of Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited is their presence in Global Market.
- One of the strategy is leveraging their Marketing skills and Relationships are this company.
- Focus on dealing in quality standard products of Earum Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Another business strategy of this company is build-up a professional organization.
- Develop cordial relationship with their Suppliers, Customer and employees.
Company Financials :
Earum Pharmaceuticals IPO Review
The above details show the financial records of the company. It states the previous four years records of the company. As per the latest record, in FY18, the company has gained a maximum profit of 86.51 lakhs. Now, we will discuss the other fundamental details of the company, derived from the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). As per the FY18, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was 3.50. The company prospectus is not showing the PE ratio (price to earnings ratio). RoNW (Return on Net Worth) and NAV/Share are 20.34% and 136.46 respectively. Our analysis shows Earum Pharmaceuticals IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.