E2E Networks Limited (E2ENL) is in the business of, providing Cloud Infrastructure in India. It is Haryana based company. This company provides its services through Third Party Data Centers situated at Noida, Mumbai, and Vellore. E2ENL is coming up with their new issue that will be launched on 3rd May. We have checked their draft red herring prospectus to have an idea of the issue date, issue price and other issue details to post our E2E Networks Limited IPO Review for you.
About E2E Networks Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – May 3, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 7, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.57 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,858,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 21.99 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Working Capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- E2E Networks Limited is incorporated in 2009.
- This company launched contract-less computing in India, way back in 2009.
- E2E Networks Limited is followed it up by launching an hourly billed pure SSD (Solid-State-Drive) public cloud and private cloud.
- This company’s Cloud Infrastructure has been used by many well-known companies across industries like E-Commerce, Digital Classified, BFSI and a whole host of new-age digital businesses.
- E2E Networks Limited has 76 employees on its payroll.
- This company’s CloudOps platform uses a blend of automation delivered via technology combined with human intelligence, to reduce the workload of in-house DevOps team.
- E2E Networks Limited was the first company in India to launch contractless computing.
Promoters of the company :
- Tarun Dua, aged 38 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Srishti Baweja, aged 35 years, is the Promoter and Whole-Time Director of
E2E Networks Limited IPO Review:
The company has doubled or even tripled their profits starting from the financial year 2015. Hence they have a good financial data to back the investors. The price to earnings ratio is near to twelve which is quite low as compared to the industry standard. Hence, our E2E Networks Limited IPO Review is having a POSITIVE view on this fully priced issue. Long-term investors can apply in E2ENL as their listing is supposed to be good in the secondary markets and also we expect long-term growth in the share prices.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.