Dynamic Cables Limited is engaged in manufacturer of Cables and Conductors. It is Jaipur, Rajasthan based company. This company manufacture Low Voltage and High Voltage Power Cables, Aerial Bunched Cables, All Aluminium Conductor, All Aluminium Alloy Conductor, Aluminium conductor steel reinforced Conductors and Service Drop Cables used for transmission and distribution of Electricity. Their initial public offering or IPO is ready to be listed on the exchanges. This post will quickly check the draft prospectus of the issue and will present you with the Dynamic Cables Limited IPO review.
About Dynamic Cables Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 4,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 6,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 5,844,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 23.38 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To Meet Working Capital requirements.
- To Meet General Corporate Expenses.
- To Meet Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Dynamic Cables Limited is incorporated in 2007.
- This company has three manufacturing units located in Jaipur.
- Dynamic Cables Limited provide Design, Development, Manufacture, Testing and Supply the Cables.
- The products of the company are used in Industrial, Exports, Turnkey projects, Power Distribution Companies Infrastructure works etc. in India and abroad.
- Dynamic Cables Limited exports its products to countries including Kenya, Tanzania, TOGO, Nigeria, Benin, Uganda, Rwanda, NEPAL, Mauritius, Afghanistan, Jordan, Dubai etc.
- This company is approved by Powergrid, BHEL, Larson & Toubro Ltd, TATA Projects Ltd, North Western Railways, Public Works Department, Maharashtra along with all major state electricity boards in India.
- The products of this company are also widely being used amongst various Indian private clients which include: Gammon India, Jaguar Overseas, Mohan Energy, Larsen & Toubro, TATA, Bajaj, Voltas etc.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Rahul Mangal.
- Mr. Ashish Mangal.
Dynamic Cables Limited IPO Review: The financial data of the conpany shows steady rise in the turnover as well as a spiral growth in the profitability. The issue is fully priced at the offer price of Rs. 40 per equity share. Hence our Dynamic Cables Limited IPO review has a POSITIVE to NEUTRAL view on this issue. Investors sitting on cash may think to apply in this issue and hold for medium to long-term for moderate gains.
Categories: IPO Review