Dolfin Rubbers is engaged in the business of manufacturing Auto and Animal Driven Vehicle (ADV) tubes. This company is supporting the tire industry near Ludhiana (Punjab). It is a Ludhiana based company. The article contains issue details, company background, and Dolfin Rubbers IPO Review.
Dolfin Rubbers IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 27, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 01, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 26 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 5.20 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes of Dolfin Rubbers.
- To meet the expenses of the issue of this company.
About The Company –
- Dolfin Rubbers is incorporated in 1995.
- These companies manufacture a range of rubber tubes, suitable for tires of various types of vehicles likes Mopeds, Scooters, Motorcycles, Cars, Jeeps, Buses, Trucks and Tractors with the use of Butyl rubber.
- Dolfin Rubbers was started manufacturing tubes in the year 1997.
- This company has established a distribution network across India.
- Dolfin Rubbers has a presence in 27 states and union territories in India through distributors who assist it in supplying its products to a wide network of retail suppliers.
- This company sells auto tubes under the brand name ‘Dolfin’.
- Dolfin Rubbers has 284 employees on its payroll.
Products of Dolfin Rubbers :
- Car Radial.
- SCV (Bias).
- Power Tiller.
- TR FR/ Jeep.
- Bus/ Truck.
- TR Tr/ Rear.
- Car Radial.
Corporate Office of Dolfin Rubbers Ltd :
79/1 Block – H, Sarabha Nagar
LUDHIANA 141002 (PB.).
Phone : +91 161 5031030, 2456880.
Email: [email protected]
Website : www.dolfin.co.in
Manufacturing Unit of Dolfin Rubbers Ltd :
HUMBRAN – 141102,
Dist- Ludhiana (PB.)
Phone : +91 161 2871266, 2871512
Email: [email protected]
Website : www.dolfin.co.in
The promoters of Dolfin Rubbers :
- Kawaljit Singh, aged 53 years, is the Promoter and Whole Time Director of this company.
- Ratinder Kaur, aged 51 years, is the Promoter and Whole Time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Kanwaljit Singh, aged 57 years, is Managing Director of this company.
- Surinder Pal Singh, aged 57 years, is Joint Managing Director of this company.
- Kawaljit Singh, aged 53 years, is the Promoter and Whole-time Director of this company.
- Ratinder Kaur, aged 51 years, is Whole Time Director of this company.
- Amandeep Kaur, aged 29 years is Independent Director of this company.
- Rahul Gupta, aged 22 years is Independent Director of this company.
- Tarundeep Singh, aged 22 years is Independent Director of this company.
- Manisha Mittal, aged 43 years, is Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of Dolfin Rubbers :
Experienced Management Team and a motivated and efficient workforce of Dolfin Rubbers :
This company’s strength depends on the qualified and experienced management team. Which is including their promoters and Directors. They have substantially contributed to the growth of their business operations. The promoters who also form part of Board of Directors. The Promoters of this company have a rich experience of more than two decades in this industry.
Quality assurance of this company :
Dolfin Rubbers are offering their customers quality tubes for their tires. These are manufactured from good quality of raw materials. which is checked by their team of technical experts. This company always target to offer quality products to their customers. Dolfin Rubbers are specific about the quality of products manufactured by us and intensive care is taken to determine the standard of every material/ product dispatched from their units.
Wide Product Range of Dolfin Rubbers :
This company manufactures a wide range of butyl rubber tubes, suitable for tires of vehicles. Which is including two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars, jeeps, heavy commercial vehicles likes Buses, Trucks, Tractors, Animal Driven Vehicles (ADV) etc. Dolfin Rubbers believe that their variety of product offering has enabled us to cater to the large customer base in the domestic market.
PAN India distribution network of this company :
Dolfin Rubbers have established a distribution network across India. This company has their footsteps in most parts of India through a wide network of distributors. Dolfin Rubbers have their presence in 27 states and union territories
in India. These distributors who assist us in supplying their products to a wide network of retail suppliers.
A long-standing relationship with distributors of Dolfin Rubbers :
Dolfin Rubbers continually invest in strengthening their relationships with distributors and suppliers. This company has deployed sales personnel who actively engage with their distributors. Dolfin Rubbers sales and marketing operations are led by their promoter Kawaljit Singh, who has got a rich experience of over twenty years in marketing.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- The business strategy of this company is strengthening of product portfolio and developing capabilities to manufacture a variety of products.
- The main focus on consistently meeting quality standards and strengthening their brand.
- Strengthening relationship with existing distributors of Dolfin Rubbers.
- Enhance customer base by entering new geographies to establish long-term relationships of this company.
- The main strategy is the optimal utilization of resources.
Company Financials :
Dolfin Rubbers IPO Review:
Now, come to the main discussion of Dolfin Rubbers IPO review. The company is still in a developing stage, the statement shows the last five fiscal year profit-loss along with the last 10 months data. The company has crossed 100 lakh boundary in the last 10 months. Therefore, it is expected to see a further growth in the future. Let’s move on to the DRHP or prospectus of the company. In order to state Dolfin Rubbers IPO Review fundamental analysis is necessary. Basics and Diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) as per the fiscal period 2016-17, is 1.26. The company’s P/E ratio (based on basic and diluted EPS in the year 2016-17) stands at 20.63. Return on Net Worth (RoNW) is 11.28 and NAV/Share is 11.17. Therefore, based on our analysis, Dolfin Rubbers IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. It is advised to invest for a long-term period.
Categories: IPO Review