Dinesh Engineers is engaged in the business of providing passive communication infrastructure services mainly to the Telecom operators and Internet Service Providers (“ISPs”). It is Mumbai based company. Here, we will cover the Dinesh Engineers IPO Review along with fundamental details of the company.
Dinesh Engineers IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 28, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 03, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 183 – Rs. 185 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 80 Shares.
- Market Lot – 80 Shares.
- Issue Size – 10,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 185.00 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Expansion of business by setting up of further Optical Fiber Network (OFC) under IP-1 License of this company.
- Dinesh Engineers fund expenditures towards general corporate purposes.
- To meet the public issue expenses of this company.
About The Company –
- Dinesh Engineers is incorporated in 2006.
- This company has been licensed by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) with the Infrastructure Provider (IP)-I License, which this company can establish and maintain wired networks.
- Dinesh Engineers has duct space for the purpose to grant on lease or sale on IRU basis to the licensees of Telecom operators, ISPs etc.
- This company has laid fiber network of around 7500 Kms for the telecom operators under the Vendor projects which run across the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and Rajasthan.
- Dinesh Engineers are currently being used by companies like BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, IdeaCellular, Reliance Jio, TTML, BSNL, Reliance Corporate IT Park and TCIL.
- This company has apart from laying the network under the Vendor project or own network.
- Dinesh Engineers are also engaged in the operations and maintenance activity of the fiber network and preventing the underground optic fiber therein from getting cut due to activities like road repairs.
- This company has digging and expansion works by various authorities.
- Dinesh Engineers has created their own optic fiber network of around 6000 km which runs across the state of Maharashtra, Goa, Telangana, Rajasthan, and Karnataka.
Services of Dinesh Engineers :
End to End Optical Fibre Network (OFC) Network Roll-out :
Dinesh Engineers network service DEPL is one of the leading telecom infrastructures. This is a provider for Telco’s and has IP-1 Infrastructure Provider license. It has a presence in 16 States of India. In all of India’s leading Telecom operators, this DEPL is one of the most-preferred execution partners. This network provides the services like Airtel, BSNL, Reliance Jio, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, Tata Communications etc. This company’s DEPL service expansion of their network with quality, safety, and state of art technologies. DEPL have services to Offer:
- OFC Network Roll-out for Telco.
- OFC Network Roll-out as Infrastructure Provider.
- Duct Leasing.
- Fiber Pair Leasing.
- FTTx Rollout.
- OFC Roll-out for Smart City.
- Operation and Maintenance of Passive OSP Network.
Operation and Maintenance of OFC Network :
This company’s network service DEPL endeavor to provide qualitative, dependable and responsive solutions for the maintenance requirements in the telecom industry. The networks administered and maintained are kept in excellent conditions. These networks use of regular preventative and corrective maintenance carried out on-site by their technically qualified, skilled and experienced service engineers, Fiber Restoration Team (FRT) and Patrollers.
Gas and Electricals :
DEPL undertakes to lay of MDPE Pipelines, GI and ERW Pipelines, Installation of Service Regulators, Copper Piping for providing PNG inside the kitchens of Domestic and Non-domestic Customers of Mahanagar Gas Ltd. under their City Gas Distribution Project.
The promoters of Dinesh Engineers :
- Mr. Dinesh Kollaiah Kargal, aged 53 years, is one of the Promoter, Chairman and the Managing Director of this company.
- Ms. Shashikala Dinesh Kargal, aged 47 years, is the Promoter, Whole Time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Dinesh Kollaiah Kargal, aged 53 years is one of the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Shashikala Dinesh Kargal, aged 47 years, is the Promoter and Whole-time Director of this company.
- Mr. Darshankumar Dinesh Kargal, aged 23 years, is a Non- Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Showraiah Lourde Kakumanu, aged 71 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Sharad Gandhi, aged 48 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Chandrashekar Shrikrishna Joshi, aged 60 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of Dinesh Engineers :
- Dinesh Engineers was established Optic fiber network in India.
- Strong project management and execution capabilities of this company.
- Efficient Business Model is one of the competitive strength of Dinesh Engineers.
- Dinesh Engineers has long-standing customer relationships with strong repeat business.
- This company has experienced Promoter, Management Team, and Skilled Workforce.
- Quality certification is the strength of Dinesh Engineers.
- The main strength of this company is a co-cordial relationship with their suppliers and contractors.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- To enhance the coverage of the Optic fiber network of Dinesh Engineers.
- The business strategy is to expand into business areas that create synergies with their current business.
- Augment customer relationships of this company.
- Enhance their project execution capabilities of Dinesh Engineers.
- The main business strategy of this company continues to focus on strengthening the goodwill of their name.
Company Financials :
Company financials are required for Dinesh Engineers IPO Review.
Dinesh Engineers IPO Review :
This data is based on the consolidated statement of the company. The statement shows annual profit-loss of the company. As per the detail, profit after tax in the 2017-18 fiscal year stands at 619.32, much higher than the previous years. Now, before proceeding to Dinesh Engineers IPO Review, let’s have a look at the company’s quantitative fundamentals. Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share in the year 2017 is 7.44 (Standalone and consolidated based). Price to Earnings ratio or P/E ratio is not stated in the DRHP of the company. The company’s RoNW is 47.85 and NAV/Share is 15.54 (Consolidated based) in the year 2016-17.
On the last day of application, You can follow NSE bid detail for further analyzation of the IPO. To check the applying procedure, you can go through our article on that. Grey market premium is another important factor for IPO analysis. However, our analysis shows Dinesh Engineers IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review