Diggi Multitrade Limited is engaged in the business of carrying on trading activities by dealing in the stock market in all kinds of securities and other financial products. This company is trading in real estate by way of acquiring interests in various real estate projects such as flats and land where they purchase the flat from the builders and is sold to a third party at a price higher than the price originally paid by them to the builder. Their public issue will be getting ready to be listed on the exchanges. Let us take you through the Diggi Multitrade Limited IPO review through this post.
About Diggi Multitrade Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 11,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 14,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 13 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 10000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 10000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,600,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.38 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet the Incremental working capital requirements.
- To meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Diggi Multitrade Limited is incorporated in 2014.
- This company’s business activities are concentrated in certain areas of Mumbai suburbs such as Mira Road and Naigaon.
- They are in process of establishing their presence in other areas of Mumbai suburbs.
- Diggi Multitrade Limited also trades in fabrics and construction materials.
- This company involved with dealing in construction material which they procure at the prevailing market prices and sell the same at a profit margin in the range of 5% to 10%.
Promoters of the company :
- Varun Dhandh, aged 34 years, is the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of this Company.
- Girdhari Lal Sharma, aged 72 years, is one of the Promoters of this Company.
- Anil Kumar Patni, aged 52 years, is the Managing Director of this Company.
- Girdhari Lal Sharma (HUF), is the Corporate Promoter of this Company.
Diggi Multitrade Limited IPO Review: After the financial year 2014, the earnings of the company has shown a decline while the peers have done well in the same market. We also don’t have updated financial data on the DRHP. Hence, our Diggi Multitrade Limited IPO review has a NEGATIVE view on this issue. Better to stay sidelines and sit on cash.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review