Deep Polymers Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing. The business includes color and additive masterbatches. Among them, anti-fab fillers, transparent fillers and color fillers etc are main. It is a Gujarat based company. Today besides Deep Polymers Limited IPO Review, we are going to discuss issue details of the company along with the date, price.
About Deep Polymers Limited IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – August 8, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – August13, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,810,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 15.24 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Working capital requirement.
- Issue Expenses.
- General corporate purpose.
About The Company –
- Deep Polymers Limited is incorporated in 2005.
- The products of this company are used in engineering plastics and compounds and are cost-effective replacements for polymers.
- Deep Polymers Limited has started its facility at Ahmedabad to manufacture plastic masterbatches with 600 MT productions per annum in the year 1992.
- This company has achieved production of color masterbatches and filler masterbatches of 12,000 MT and 25,000 MT respectively.
- Deep Polymers Limited is committed resources and expertise to the service of developing and manufacturing the best products.
- This company has witnessed phenomenal growth since its inception.
The promoter of the company :
- Mr. Rameshbhai Bhimjibhai Patel aged 52 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Deep Polymers Limited IPO Review :
The above statement is the previous five years’ financial track record of the company. The company rises gradually over the years. The last FY 18 growth level is much higher than the previous year. Now let’s move on to the prospectus of the company. The fundamental data are taken from the draft red herring prospectus. According to the FY 18 EPS stands at 2.26. P/E ratio based on basic and diluted EPS in the FY 18 is at 7.75. RoNW and NAV/Share are at 11.53 (FY17) and 19.57 (FY 18). All the above information is consolidated based. The available information carries a neutral view of the company. Therefore, Deep Polymers Limited IPO Review is NEUTRAL. Investors can take a chance in long-term investment.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.