Deccan Health Care Limited is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of healthcare products. This company offers nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and ayurveda products. Deccan Health Care Limited service provider of Lycodecc orthopedic implants, Lignoflax and Lignoflax pharmaceutical medicines in Hyderabad, Telangana. They have filed their DRHP to SEBI for their initial public offering. Let us check the Deccan Health Care Limited IPO review and find the investment pros and cons in the company.
About Deccan Health Care Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on –
- IPO Closes on –
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 5,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr .
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Repayment/Prepayment of certain Secured Borrowings availed by the Company.
- Purchase of Plant & Machinery and related civil work.
- Working Capital Requirements.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Deccan Health Care Limited is incorporated in 1996.
- The product range of this company includes more than 1,500 products used for various purposes such as hair care, skin care, heart care, immunity building, etc.
- This company also offers a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid, joint health nutrients, diacereins, antioxidants, immune enhancing components, skin ageing products, instant energy drinks, and calcium supplements; and a formula for males.
- Deccan Health Care Limited supply their products in various forms such as tablets, capsules, gel, liquids, ointments, powder, pastes, etc.
- This company have more than 140 distributors and around 5,000 marketing agents.
- Deccan Health Care Limited utilizes its industry leading R&D and technical capabilities to produce superior formulations that optimize the nutritional value and performance for its customers.
Promoters of the company :
- Minto Purshotam Gupta, aged 58 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this Company.
- Hitesh Patel, aged 42 years, is Promoter and Director (Non-Executive) of this Company.
Deccan Health Care Limited IPO Review: The financial data shows that since FY 2013, the company has reduced their loss and in the last 2 years they have posted net profits. But the issue date and issue price have not yet been declared and we will be waiting for the same. Hence our final notes on the Deccan Health Care Limited IPO review will be posted at a later date. Readers may come back to this page for the final review.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.