Debock Sales and Marketing Ltd (DSML) is a company who are in the business of manufacturing and trading of a large range of agricultural equipment and also in hospitality services. However, here is some general information on Debock’s issue price, face value, issue type, issue size etc for their initial public offering. Here we express our Debock Sales and Marketing IPO Review and feel the same will be vital and important for the investors. The list is as follows:
About Debock Sales and Marketing IPO:
- IPO Opens on – May 24, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 28, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 20 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 6000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 6000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,220,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.44 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To Meet the working capital requirement.
About The Company –
- Debock Sales and Marketing Ltd is incorporated in 2008.
- This company is commenced its business in hospitality services by opening a class hotel (Hotel Debock Inn) which is regarding the company entered into an MOU with Rajasthan Government.
- Debock Sales and Marketing Limited has manufacturer and supplier of range of agricultural equipment includes tractor trolley, agricultural thresher, mould board ploughs, mounted disc ploughs, tillers, tanker, combine machine, seed drill machine, mounted disc harrows, tractor cultivators, chaff cutters etc. are also product range of this company.
- This company is providing a different kind of services and products in sales and marketing, agriculture products and also in the hospitality industry.
- Debock Sales and Marketing Limited is also engaged in the hospitality services.
- The Group of Debock Sales and Marketing Limited has interest in real estate, infrastructure development, sales and marketing, agriculture products.
- This company have successfully developed and delivered more than 10 million sq. ft. of residential and commercial projects.
- The group of Debock Sales and Marketing Limited will dedicatedly and reliably advance by offering best services and product to the customers in the country and also in abroad.
Promoters of the company :
- Mukesh Manveer Singh, aged 40 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
Debock Sales and Marketing IPO Review:
As the draft red herring prospectus is quite unclear print wise, we are not able to get any clear view of the company’s financial statement. However, we get some overall information regarding the company’s financial review. Profit of the last quarters is abruptly increasing. For the last period ended Dec 31, 2017, the return on net worth (RoNW) stands at 1.54%. The DRHP also reveals that the P/E Ratio based on the basic and diluted EPS of FY 2016-2017 stands at 39.2. Other information including NAV, EPS are quite unclear in DRHP. So, based on the available data our Debock Sales and Marketing IPO Review has a NEUTRAL to NEGATIVE view on this issue. Hence, investors can invest but only depending on their capability of taking the risk.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.