Dangee Dums Limited is engaged in the business of cakes, chocolates, and desserts. it is an Ahmedabad based company. The article will provide every detail of the particular company along with issue details and Dangee Dums Limited IPO Review.
About Dangee Dums Limited IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – August 20, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – August 24, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 74 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,712,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 20.07 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Repayment of Existing Secured Loans.
- Purchase of Fixed Assets.
- General Corporate Expense.
- Issue Expenses
About The Company –
- Dangee Dums Limited is incorporated in 2010.
- This company’s manufacturing products are Cakes and Pastries, Designer Cake, Chocolates, Cupcakes and Ice creams, Other Bakery products.
- Dangee Dums Limited has recently introduced ice cream which is receiving a very good response from the customers.
- The other products of this company are Artisan Breads, Candies, Cookies, Khari Toast, Thick shakes, Softies, Savouries, and beverages.
- Dangee Dums Limited has a 25000 square feet manufacturing facility in Ahmedabad.
- This company has 87 outlets across Gujarat with 46 outlets in Ahmedabad, 23 in Surat, 12 in Vadadora, 3 each in Gandhinagar and Surat.
- Dangee Dums Limited has 254 permanent employees on its payroll.
- Strengths of this company-1. Widespread footprint across Gujarat with 81 stores.
2. Sales growth of 60% CAGR on a YoY basis.
3. Established brand in Gujarat.
The promoter of the company :
- Mr. Nikul Jagdishchandra Patel, aged 34 Years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Foram Nikul Patel, aged 33 Years, is one of the Promoters of this company.
- Mr. Ravi Hemantkumar Patel, aged 37 Years, is the other Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Dangee Dums Limited IPO Review :
The above attachment is the financial statement of the company. The profit level grows in an abrupt way. The last two FY profit growth is quite low than the previous years. Let’s have a quick look at the draft red herring prospectus or DRHP of the company. According to the FY 18, basic and diluted EPS (Earnings per Share) stands at 2.42. P/E or price to earnings ratio is not available in the company prospectus. RoNW and NAV/Share are 13.39 and 15.03 as per the last FY 18. Based on the available data, we can easily recognize the growth rate of the company. The company fails to hold a good track record. Therefore, Dangee Dums Limited IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE overview. Investors are requested not to invest in this company IPO. If you still want to invest in it, invest on your own risk.
Categories: IPO Review