D P Abhushan Ltd is engaged in the retail business of various jewellery and ornaments made out of gold, diamonds and platinum studded with precious and semi-precious stones. The product of the company includes rings, earrings, armlet, pendants, gajrahs, nose rings, bracelets, chains, necklaces, bangles and other wedding jewellery. From Monday they are coming up with their public issue. Let’s check the D P Abhushan Ltd IPO review through this post.
About D P Abhushan Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – October 9, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 11, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs 28 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO .
- Minimum lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue size – 5,932,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.61 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft prospectus – Click here.
Objectives of the issue :
- To meet Working Capital requirements.
- To meet General Corporate Expenses.
- To meet Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- This Company is engaged in retail business of jewellery which attracts tax liability such as Goods and Service Tax, Income Tax, and Professional Tax as per the applicable provisions of Law.
- The company’s have four showrooms under the “D.P. Jewellers” brand located in four different cities of India i.e. Ratlam, Indore, Bhopal and Udaipur.
- All of these showrooms are operated and managed by it and has been taken on rental basis.
- D P Abhushan Ltd has plans to expand its retail network by opening another showroom in Indore, Madhya Pradesh by the end of October’17, for which it has purchased area comprising of 10,395 sq ft. at DNR 90, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Yashwant Niwas Road, Indore.
- The company manufacturing of jewellery products are done through job work from third parties.
- DPAL also purchases readymade jewellery from independent jewelers.
- D P Abhushan Ltd has also entered into an agreement dated May 05, 2015 with R.S. Diamonds Private Limited for sale of diamond jewellery under brand of “Divine Solitaires” from its retail outlets.
- This company has also installed 5 wind turbine generators of 750 KW each in Village Bagia & Naveli, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh in Sept.’12. In Jan.’13, the Company entered into an agreement with MPPMCL (M.P. Power Management Co. Ltd.) for the exclusive sale of power, generated from wind turbine generators to MPPMCL. Company has outsourced all operations and maintenance activities relating to wind turbines to a third party.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Vikas Kataria
- Mr. Anil Kataria
- Mrs. Renu Kataria
- Anil Kataria HUF
- Vikas Ratanlal Kataria (HUF)
- Mr. Santosh Kataria
- Santosh Ratanlal Kataria HUF
- Sanjay Kataria
- Sanjay Manoharlal Kataria HUF
- Rajesh Manoharlal Kataria HUF
- Manoharlal Panalal Kataria HUF
D P Abhushan Ltd IPO Review: Apart from financial year 2015 the company has posted handsome and increasing profit margins year after year. The issue looks fully priced. Our D P Abhushan Ltd IPO review keeps a NEUTRAL to a POSITIVE view on this issue. Cash-rich investors may apply and hold for medium to long term. But investors should consult our disclaimer before investing.