CRP Risk Management Limited is engaged in risk management and risk mitigation enterprise. It is Mumbai based company. This company verifies critical information for large and mid-sized corporate. This company provides its services to multiple departments like Finance, Compliance, Operations etc. Their new issue will be open for application from tomorrow. Hence, this post will guide you through the issue date, issue price, draft prospectus and will do the overall CRP Risk Management Limited IPO review as a whole.
About CRP Risk Management Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – 18 January 2018.
- IPO Closes on – 22 January 2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 60 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 5,136,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 30.82 Cr.
- Fresh issue – 4,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 24.00 Cr.
- Offer For Sale – 1,136,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.82 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- The Offer for Sale –
The Selling Shareholder will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale and this company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- The Fresh Issue –
- Prepayment or repayment of a portion of loan facilities availed by the company.
- Purchase of Computer Hardware and Office Equipment.
- Meeting Additional Working Capital Requirements.
- Additional Infrastructure at its Registered Office and Corporate Office at Mumbai.
- Marketing and Brand Building.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- CRP Risk Management Limited is incorporated in 2000.
- This company initially offered services related to Employee Background checks & Credit Verification agency and later becomes an integrated risk mitigation solutions company with professional management team and international best practices.
- CRP Risk Management Limited is initially started with being a Credit Verification agency for retail banking.
- This company’s business portfolio is segmented into 3 verticals –
1. BFSI (Corporate) related verification i.e. Retail & Corporate loans, claims investigation
2. Retail KYP check for varity of services including domestic help, Drivers, Electrician etc.
3. Veterinary Division – Poultry feed enzymes, Animal & Fish Food and Other related products.
- CRP Risk Management Limited is also sold the software along with database of employee background check services due to discontinuance of the business.
Promoters of the company :
- Hitesh Asrani, aged 47 years, is an Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer and also the promoter of this company.
CRP Risk Management Limited IPO Review: Though the financial data and total revenue is not on the rise smoothly, still, the company has at least maintained a level in the revenue figures. Overall, the revenue has decreased a bit considering the figures of 2014 and 2015. However, the business model is attractive and the issue is fully priced. Hence, our CRP Risk Management Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Invest only if you can take the risk and hold for a long-term perspective.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review