City Pulse Multiplex Limited is mainly engaged in the area of setting up, managing and operating multiplexes or miniplex chain in India. The entire topic is based on City Pulse Multiplex IPO Review, price, issue details, etc.
City Pulse Multiplex Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 27, 2019
- IPO Closes on – July 3, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,328,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 3.98 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Setting up of new miniplex Multiplex of City Pulse Multiplex Limited.
- General corporate purpose of this company.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses of City Pulse Multiplex Limited.
About The Company –
- City Pulse Multiplex Limited was incorporated in 2000.
- There are 14 screens of this company with the 3340 seating capacity under the WOW Cine Pulse brand name across Gujarat.
- City Pulse Multiplex Limited has also debuted in the production work in Love is Blind (Gujarati movie) in 2006.
- The first cinema screen of this company was established in 2007 in Mehsana.
- Currently, City Pulse Multiplex Limited has a presence across 14 locations in Gujarat.
- The cinemas of this company are surrounded by food courts, restaurants, malls, and car parking facilities which are attractive for patrons.
- City Pulse Multiplex Limited is also planning to launch an innovation entertainment project namely World on Wheel which is a cinema on wheels along with all the facilities like a miniplex / multiplex.
- This company has already purchased the containers and proposing to launch the new project in fiscal 2020.
City Pulse Gandhinagar Near Koba Circle,
Village Kudasan, Gandhinagar,
Telephone : +91-07573997709
E-Mail : [email protected]
City Pulse Ahmedabad 10 Acres Mall,
Nr. Raipur Gate, Raipur,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, (INDIA).
Telephone : +91-79-25451536
E-Mail : [email protected]
The promoter of City Pulse Multiplex Limited :
- Mr. Arpit Kumar Mehta, aged about 47 years, is the Chief Executive Officer of this Company.
- Mrs. Rajal Arpit Mehta, aged 48 years, is the Chief Financial Officer of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Rajnikant Mehta, aged 75 years, is Chairman and Whole Time Director of this company.
- Mrs. Naliniben Rajnikant Mehta, aged 65 years, is the Executive Director of this Company.
- Mr. Luvv Mehta, aged 24 years, is the Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Mrs. Rajal Ashit Mehta,aged 38 years, is the Non Executive Director of this Company.
- Mr. Smit Barot, aged 27 years, is the independent director of this company.
- Mr. Samir Bhasker Mehta, aged 49 years, is the independent director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of City Pulse Multiplex Limited :
- The main competitive strength of City Pulse Multiplex Limited is strategic selection of location.
- Research backed investment is another strength of this company.
- One of the competitive strength of City Pulse Multiplex Limited is promoter’s experience in film industry.
- Reasonable Price of this company.
- Ticket Booking Facility is another strength of City Pulse Multiplex Limited.
- Latest available projection and sound systems are strengths of this company.
- Pleasant Ambience and Auditorium Comfort are the competitive strengths of City Pulse Multiplex Limited.
Business strategies of this company :
- Geographical Expansion is the business strategy of City Pulse Multiplex Limited.
- Increase geographical presence is another strategy of this company.
- Franchisee Business Model of City Pulse Multiplex Limited
Company Financials :
City Pulse Multiplex IPO Review
The company financial statement is looking too weak here. It is still going through the below average level. According to the latest Fy19 report (draft red herring prospectus), the company’s basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was 4.56. PE (price to earnings ratio ) is not given in the prospectus. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) and NAV/Share are 24.85 and 22.71 respectively. Therefore, City Pulse Multiplex IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. Investors should avoid the IPO.