Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd is a construction company in India. The company carries on the construction of residential as well as commercial and institutional building projects. The company operates in the major metro cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. This company provides construction services for residential buildings, multi level car parking, corporate office and educational buildings, hospitality and healthcare purposes. Here I will post Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd IPO review and once again will find out what are the investment scenario in this forthcoming issue.
About Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 13, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 15, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs.245 – Rs.250 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 60 shares.
- Retail allocation – 35%
- Minimum order quantity – 60 Shares.
- Issue size – [*] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 400.00 Cr. and Fresh Issue of [*] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 400.00 Cr
- Listing exchange – BSE and NSE
- Draft prospectus – DOWNLOAD FROM HERE.
Objectives of the issue :
- Funding for the working capitals.
- Funding for the purchase of capital assets.
- Other general corporate expenses.
About The Company-
- Capacit’e Infraprojects is a Mumbai based ISO 9001:2008 certified construction company.
- The list of clients include Kalpataru, Oberoi Constructions Limited, The Wadhwa Group, Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust, Lodha Group, Rustomjee, Godrej Properties Limited and Prestige Estates Projects Limited.
- Capacit’e has 51 ongoing projects.
- The companies order book status now consists of 96 percent residential, 3 percent commercial as well as 1 percent institutional projects.
- Company have almost 1,700 employees and almost 11,000 contract workers across all its projects.
- Capacit’e Infraprojects works for a number of reputed clients and is associated with some marquee construction projects in India.
Promoter of the company :
- Shri Rohit R. Katyal, 46, is the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
- Shri Rahul R. Katyal, 42, is the Managing Director of the Company.
- Shri Subir Malhotra, 51, is the Executive Director of the Company.
Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd IPO Review : The company has good order book situation with easy flow of ongoing orders. They are also capable of completing projects of high rise buildings. Last few days we are continuously warning investors about the highly overbought nature of the Indian stock markets though we are in a long term bull market. We believe that this IPO can be invested with a medium to long term view. But to be in the safe side Capacit’e Infraprojects Ltd IPO review advises investors to recheck the institutional interest data on the last day of this issue.