Cadsys (India) Ltd is provides IT enabled services their customers. They provide GIS and Mapping services, Telecom and CATV services, Architecture and Engineering services and Software and eLearning services. Headquarter of the company is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, with a presence in the United States. They are launching their initial public offering to hit the Emerge Exchange. Let’s go into deep and check the Cadsys India Ltd IPO review with analysing the investment opportunities
About Cadsys India Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 21, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 25, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 70 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Minimum lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue size – 2,100,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 14.70 Cr .
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- DRHP – Click here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Part Repayment / prepayment of the long term borrowing availed by the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company-
- Cadsys India is a domain-focused GIS and engineering business technology service.
- The company Incorporated in the year 1992.
- The company has expanded its service portfolio with strategic acquisitions to emerge as a well-balanced player in the IT services segment.
- The company provides GIS and mapping services in USA and India.
- It has more than 20 years of expertise and has mapped thousands of square miles of the earth’s surface.
- They are also involved in designing next-generation fibre network s/systems i.e. FTTx, HFC and DAS for telecommunication companies across the globe.
- Cadsys India Ltd’s clients include government departments and companies in telecom, power and other utility sectors.
- Geospatial engineering services and mapping services:
- Spatial data Analysis & Manipulation.
- Data translation and transformation between file formats.
- Cross-platform data migration.
- Backlog records posting.
- Ongoing records maintenance.
- Telecom and CATV services:
- Project Management.
- GPS surveys and data collection.
- Utility pole line surveys and assessments.
- Fibre walkout surveys.
- Desktop Building surveys (Residential MDU and Commercial).
- Route feasibility and planning studies.
- Transit Network.
- Local & Distribution Network.
- Access Network.
- FTTx planning & design (Active and passive networks).
- Hybrid (coaxial/fiber) – Cable television network design.
- Loose tube & Ribbon fiber design.
- Fiber optic transport system design.
- Traditional telecom network design (Copper).
Promoters and Directors of the company :
Nallani Chakravarthi Venkata Rangacharya & Nallani Chakravarthi Padmaja are director and promoter of the company.
Name of the top shareholders :
- Our Company.
- Ram Ganeshan.
- Nallani Chakravarthi Padmaja.
Cadsys India Ltd IPO Review: The company has shown a steady increase in its topline YOY and the profit after tax (PAT) has also increased steadily. The business model seems stable and the last IPO in the IT sector, Dixon Technologies that was listed on the regular exchanges has shown a massive listing gains for the investors. SME IPOs are always riskier in nature than the regular IPOs but they also offer higher return opportunities for the investors. Hence, our Cadsys India Ltd IPO review suggests that risk takers can APPLY in this issue for medium to long term.
Categories: IPO Review