Brand Concepts Limited is engaged in developing brands and products. It is Mumbai, India based company. Brand Concepts is a Multi-Brand Retail company for licensed fashion and lifestyle brands in the category like Travel Gears, such as Luggage Trolleys, Backpacks, Small Leather Goods like Belts & Wallets for Men & Women, Women Handbags and Lifestyle accessories. Their initial public offering is ready to be listed in the Indian bourses. This post will find the investment opportunity for the IPO investors through this Brand Concept Limited IPO review.
About Brand Concept Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 29,2017.
- IPO Closes on – January 2,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 45 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 2,805,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 12.62 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Brand Concepts Limited is incorporated in 2007.
- This company represent a wide mix of International and domestic brands, including but not limited to Tommy Hilfiger, HEAD, AND and Global Desi.
- Brand Concepts limited have exclusive franchise of Tommy Hilfiger and Trademark licenses of HEAD, AND and Global Desi.
- This company also have in-house brands Sugarush and the Vertical.
- Brand Concepts limited does retail sale of its products through its owned/ franchisee exclusive brand outlets (EBOs) and multi brand outlets (MBOs) across the country.
- This company has 12 EBOs and 10 MBOs, which are present in over 16 cities across the country.
- The products of this company are also sold at Large departmental stores and on e-commerce website apart from though dealer distribution network.
- This company create luggage both hard & soft, that is loaded with fashion and has relevant functionality with a cool classic feel that is perfect for travel.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Pradeep Maheshwari, aged 65 years, is one of the promoter of this company.
- IFF Overseas Private Limited is the promoter of the company.
- Pradeep Maheshwari (HUF) is the promoter of the company.
Brand Concept Limited IPO Review: The company was making losses till the financial year 2014 and they entered into profits since FY 2015. However, till then their profitability curve is not very impressive and we can see an inconsistency in the profitability. Even in the first quarter of FY 2017 too, they have posted a loss. Hence, our Brand Concept Limited IPO review has a cautious approach to this company and keeps a NEUTRAL view. Invest only if you can take a moderate risk and hold for long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review