Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds (BSHS) is a company who are Manufacturer and Supplier of premium grade Agricultural Seeds. The company is based in Gujarat. BSHS has two brands Kasturi and Bombay. Their new issue will be ready to hit the primary markets very soon. Hence I checked the draft prospectus of BSHS to find the issue details for posting my Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds Limited IPO Review for you.
About Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – April 12, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – April 17, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 60 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,732,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 10.39 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Working Capital Requirements.
- Repayment of Loan.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expense.
About The Company –
- Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds is incorporated in 2000.
- This company’s products are popular for its pure cultivation, moisture-proof packaging, high yield assurance and longer shelf life.
- The product ranges of this company has jumped to more than 27 crops with more than 111 varieties in a span of just 8 years with expansion in Gujarat, Maharastra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Andra Pradesh and Karnataka with the necessary approved license.
- Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds has also successfully established distribution network of 350 plus dealers.
- This company has a state of art fully equipped seed processing unit and seed testing laboratory.
- Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds is offered products are highly demanded for its unique capability of reducing operating cost and maximizing margins.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Arvindkumar Jadavbhai Kakadia, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Kiritkumar Jadavjibhai kakadia, is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds Limited IPO Review: After a serious dip in the profitability on the financial year 2015, the company has managed to turn around and post better results in the next few years. The earnings per share for the company are at 2.48 as per the last financial year data. The company has also posted a PE ratio of 24.19 in the last FY. The main disadvantage of the company is the uneven financials. However, if we consider this company as a turn around story, our Bombay Super Hybrid Seeds Limited IPO Review keeps a NEUTRAL view on this new issue. Hence, cash-rich and long-term investors can apply in the BSHS IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review