Bharat Dynamics Ltd is incorporated in 1970. It is a Hyderabad based wholly-owned Government of India (GoI) company. This company has three manufacturing facilities located in Hyderabad, Bhanur and Vishakhapatnam. Bharat Dynamics is in the process of getting listed in the stock exchanges by floating their new issue in the primary market. The IPO will be available for applying to start tomorrow, 13th March. Let me check the Bharat Dynamics DRHP and consider the issue price and grey market premium so that I can present the Bharat Dynamics Ltd IPO Review for you.
About Bharat Dynamics Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 13, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 15, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 413 – Rs. 428 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 35%
- Market Lot – 35 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 35 Shares.
- Issue Size – 22,451,953 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 960.94 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To carry out the disinvestment of equity shares by the selling shareholder.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges.
About The Company –
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd is engaged in the manufacture of SAMs (Surface to Air missiles), ATGMs (Anti-Tank Guided Missiles), underwater weapons, launchers, countermeasures, and test equipment.
- This company is the sole manufacturer in India for SAMs, torpedoes, and ATGMs.
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd is mainly engaged in the business of refurbishment and life extension of missiles manufactured.
- This company is also the sole supplier of SAMs and ATGMs to the Indian armed forces.
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd is intended to offer products such as Akash SAM, lightweight torpedoes and countermeasure dispensing system to the international markets in the near future.
- This company has over 3165 full-time employees, which includes 863 engineers.
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd has competitive strengths of modern facilities and infrastructure to deliver quality products in a timely manner.
- This company increase in indigenization of the company’s products and implementation of the ‘Make in India’ policy.
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd has a strong order book and established a financial track record of delivering growth.
Promoters of the company :
- The Promoter of this company is the President of India acting through the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Dynamics Ltd IPO Review:
In the last few years the company has posted steady profits as per the financial data. As per the financial data, the company is enjoying earnings per share of 40.13 at the end of the financial year 2017. There is a grey market premium (GMP) of Rs. 5 – Rs.10 hovering on this issue. Our Bharat Dynamics Ltd IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Long-term investors can apply for decent gains. However, if you are looking for listing gains, please use our last day IPO selection method on 15th of March.