Beta Drugs Limited is the part of Adley Group which has decades of experience in Pharma Industry. BETA DRUGS, Oncology being one of the fastest growing therapy segments, sharp focus in the area is indeed a step in the right direction. This company poised to be in the leadership position in Oncology and want to thrive in the segment through better technology in-licensing and innovations. As they are coming up with the new issue we will check the Beta Drugs Limited IPO review in this post. We will also check the profit opportunity
About Beta Drugs Limited IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 29, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 04, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share.
- Issue price – Rs. 85 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Project Cost – Nil.
- Post Issue Equity Share Capital – 8.65.
- Minimum application – 1600 shares.
- Issue size – Rs 19.52 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- DRHP – Download the draft prospectus.
Objectives of the issue :
- Purchase of new plant machinery and upgradation of our existing plant and machinery.
- Civil construction work at existing manufacturing unit.
- To obtain registration of European Union GMP & Pharmaceutical Inspection co-operation scheme certificate.
- Working Capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purpose.
About The Company-
- Beta Drugs Limited is a custom manufacturing and dedicated facility. Company’s Oncology unit dedicated to manufacturing of its leading anticancer cyto-toxics.
- BDL’s future focus is on self reliance in Biotech and Bio-similar segments, which are already initiated with the major business tie-ups with Reliance Life Sciences.
- This company achieved excellence in Formulations’ and Lypholization technology and strength in capacity building in sterile liquid ampule/vial, dry powder facilities and tablets and capsules unit.
- BDL’s first major launch is Pegfilgrastim (ADFILL), which is required in majority of cancer patients.
- This company launch series of biosimilars like Rituximab, Trastuzumab, Bevacizumab , the group mulls crossing turnover of USD 2000 million by 2023. To achieve those targets, it is putting dedicated effort to start its own biotech.
- Beta Drugs Limited is productions and exports Biosimilar products.
- This company’s client list includes giants like Torrent Pharma, Zydus Group, Biochem, Alkem, Hetro Healthcare, RPG Life Sciences, Panacea Drugs etc.
Promoter of the company :
Vijay Kumar Batra is the Promoter of the company.
Name of the top Shareholders of the company :
Beta Drugs Limited IPO Review: The financial records have shown consistent rise of profitability year after year. Hence our Beta Drugs Limited IPO review is POSITIVE on this issue. Investors can apply for this issue and hold for long term. Overall good returns are expected for the long-term investors. However, check the disclaimer on our site before applying.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.