Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd is engaged in manufacturer of Kraft paper, also known as paperboard or cardboard. It is Ahmadabad based company. The company is used mainly paper produced by packaging industry for manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners, corrugated sacks and composite containers. The company will soon get listed in the stock exchanges through their initial public offering. So let me take you through the Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO review and discuss the issue’s date, price, draft prospectus and grey market premium.
About Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 15,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 20,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 45 – Rs 50 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 280 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 280 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 35%
- Issue Size – 14,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 70.00 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper.
- Part repayment of unsecured loan.
- Funding the working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd is incorporated in 2010.
- This company has manufacturing facility in Halvad, Gujarat. Company uses waste paper as raw material.
- Triple Wire Machine with a daily capacity of 350 MT along with daily pulp mill capacity of 400 MT in this company.
- It is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001, UKAS Management systems and FSC certified.
- They is use waste paper as raw materials for manufacturing product and also company have invested huge amounts into latest technology and upgraded facilities to minimize the impact of the production discharge.
- This company established ourselves as a purely recyclers from the beginning by making our products out of waste paper only and avoiding cutting trees or use of wood pulp to produce paper.
- The government’s initiative for using renewable sources and recycling of the materials, we at Astron have developed green field project.
- Starting from the small yet strategic location of Kandala and Mundra.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Kirti G. Patel.
- Mr. Ramakant Patel.
- Mr. Karshanbhai Patel.
- Asian Granito India Ltd is the corporate promoter of the company.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO Review: In the last three years the company has shown step by step increase in their profits which is a positive point for the investors. Readers can keep an eye on the grey market premium (GMP) before taking any investment decision. For the strong financials, our Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO review has a POSITIVE view on this issue and suggests long-term investors to apply for this issue. However, if you are looking for a good listing gain, please apply our last day IPO selection method.
Categories: IPO Review