Apollo Micro Systems Limited is Hyderabad based company. It is engaged in the business of electronic, electro-mechanical, engineering designs, manufacturing and supply. This company is design, develop and sell high-performance, mission and time critical solutions to Defense, Space and Home Land Security for Ministry of Defense, government controlled public sector undertakings and private sectors. They are coming up with their new issue to be launched on January 10 this year. Let us check with the draft red herring prospectus and find the issue date, issue price and GMP. This post will present the Apollo Micro Systems Limited IPO review based on those factors.
About Apollo Micro Systems Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – January 10,2018.
- IPO Closes on – January 12,2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 / Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 270 – Rs 275 / Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 50 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 50 shares.
- Issue Size – [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 156.00 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet additional working capital requirement of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Apollo Micro Systems Limited is incorporated in 1997.
- This company offers custom built Commercially off-the shelf (COTS) solutions based on specific requirements to defense and space customers.
- Apollo Micro Systems has participated in several Indigenous Missile programs, underwater electronic warfare, underwater missiles, surface to air missiles, nuclear missile programs, surface to surface missile programs, indigenous submarine programs UAV’s long and short endurance, ships, space programs.
- This company’s manufacturing facility is located at Hyderabad.
- Apollo Micro Systems offer End-to-End design, assembly and testing services.
Promoters of the company :
Mr. Karunakar Reddy Baddam, aged 55 years, is the Managing Director and the promoter of the company.
Promoter Group of the company :
- Late Baddam Padma Reddy.
- Baddam Lalitha.
- Duggireddy Rajyalakshmi Reddy.
- Baddam Ranga Reddy.
- Baddam Jaipal Reddy.
- Baddam Mahipal Reddy.
- Baddam Srinivas Reddy.
- Baddam Padmalatha.
- Baddam Chanakya Reddy.
- Baddam Kanishka Reddy.
- Late Sri Ramulu Reddy.
- Late Sakuntalamma.
- Duggireddy Keshav Reddy.
- Duggireddy Rama Devi.
- Duggireddy Shanta Devi.
- Duggireddy Vijaya Lakshmi.
- Duggireddy Padma.
Apollo Micro Systems Limited IPO Review: The company financial data shows that they have made a gradual increase in profits year after year. The issue is fully priced at a price band of Rs. 270 – Rs 275 per equity share. The grey market premium (GMP) is not yet available. But based on the financial facts our Apollo Micro Systems Limited IPO review is positive on this issue. Investors can apply and hold for long-term. However short-term traders, looking for listing gains can check the QIB allotment status on the NSE website on the last day of the issue.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review