The packaging is one of the fastest-growing industries globally. The company was originally incorporated as “Anuroop Packaging Limited” as a Private Ltd company. Later, the Mumbai based company converted to a public limited company. They are mainly corrugated box manufacturer based out of Wada, Thane. In this article, you will get an entire picture of Anuroop Packaging IPO review, DHRP, issue details, etc.
Anuroop Packaging Issue Details
- IPO Opens on – Nov 8, 2019
- IPO Closes on – Nov 13, 2019
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 13 Per Equity Share
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 10000 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity – 10000 Shares
- Issue Size – 2,030,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2.64 Cr)
- Fresh Issue – 330,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹0.43 Cr)
- Offer for Sale – 1,700,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2.21 Cr)
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Funding working capital requirement.
- General corporate purpose.
- They are a corrugated box manufacturer company which is based out of Wada, Thane.
- The company provides quality fixed packaging products like corrugated boxes, boards, sheets, to customers from various industries such as pharmaceutical, metals, stationery, water treatment, etc.
- Their products can be classified into various categories: a) Corrugated Boxes and b) Corrugated Sheets or Boards.
- The company caters to various industries for corrugated packaging solutions. Therefore, they have a strong grip on catering to clients from the stationery industry where they work with industry leaders such as Kokuyo Camlin, A.W. Faber-Castell (India).
- Their other reputed clients are Himalaya Organics, Ion exchange India, Mattel Toys India, FDC, Pepe Jeans London, etc.
- Manufacturing of corrugated boxes is the main line of business. But apart from the manufacturing of the corrugated box, the company is also engaged in the trading of Gum (Turpentine and Dipentene)
Ambiste (BK), Post Khani Tal Wada, Thane -421303, Maharashtra, India Tel: 022 – 49240183; E-mail: [email protected]
The Promoters & Directors of the Company
- Akash Amarnath Sharma, Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director
- Akshay Amarnath Sharma, Promoter and Chief Financial Officer
- Ketan Pooja Shah, Company Secretary, and Compliance Officer
- Shweta Akash Sharma, Non-Executive Director
- Vinod Nortanmal Choudhary, Independent Director
- Khushbu Vijay Chheda, Independent Director
Company Business Model
a) Value Proposition
The company gives quality corrugated packaging solutions such as Corrugated Boxes and Corrugated Boards to their loyal and long-term clients from multiple industries such as Pharmaceutical Industry, Stationery Industry, Toys, etc. Anuroop Packaging is undoubtedly a famous brand among the company for the scope of ‘Manufacturing of Corrugated Boxes, Rolls & Sheet’.
b) Customer Relationships
Customer relations are very much vital in their work line because of the company supply to their clients on a regular basis, and not on a one-time basis. Maintaining and growing customer relationships is the prominent revenue driver for their business. They provide quality packaging products on a timely basis to keep their clients satisfied. Their key customer relationships are with Kokuyo Camlin, Himalaya Organics, FDC, A.W. Faber-Castell (India) and Mattel Toys India Ion exchange India.
c) Customer Segments
The company has no different identifiable customer segments, the majority of clients they cater to their corporate clients, small & mid-size companies. Therefore, their clientele can be identified according to the industry in which they operate like Stationery, Pharmaceutical, FMCG are the major ones.
d) Channels of Distribution
Since they are in a B2B business, they directly deal with their clients. There are no different channels for distributing their products.
e) Key Activities
Their key activities revolve around a) their manufacturing quality corrugated packaging solutions b) maintaining and growing key clientele as well as business relationships.
f) Key Resources
So, their key resources are a) manufacturing facilities b) committed workforce and c) client relationships.
g) Key Partnerships
Their key partnerships are with their large clients, who provide certain repetitive business each year.
1. Management and Employee Expertise
Mr. Akash Amarnath Sharma Managing Director of their Company has an overall experience of over 4 years in the Corrugated box industry. They believe that their qualified and experienced senior management team has substantially contributed to the growth of their business operations and their industry knowledge and understanding give the company a competitive advantage.
Customer relationship is a very significant pillar on which the business of Anuroop Packaging Limited stands. The company believes that meeting customer-specific requirements and delivery of orders is a key factor for growth. Their company has made continuous efforts to ensure customer satisfaction by taking steps for meeting customer-specific requirements, timely delivery of orders to their customers.
3. Semi-automated units
The manufacturing facility at which they operate is a semi-automated unit and the manufacturing process is managed through automatic machines and experienced manpower. Further, their raw material losses are minimized due to advanced machines placed in the unit for the manufacturing operations in their plant.
4. Location Advantages
Their factory is in the economic heart of our country. The company is strategically located in terms of access to raw materials and proximity to clients. Their existing manufacturing Unit is located at Wada, Thane. This manufacturing unit is well connected to the road to cater to the demand for domestic clients.
5. Quality assurance
They believe that quality is an ongoing process of building and sustaining relationships. Their strength lies in understanding the requirements of the customer and their execution capabilities. This has enabled us to get repeated orders from our existing customers as well as attract new customers
Anuroop Packaging IPO Review
So, let’s come to the main point of the content, Anuroop Packaging IPO Review. Now, look at the above attached financial statement. There previous three years’ records are given. However, though among these years, FY19 made the highest profit. Now, let’s have a look at the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus) of the company. However, as of March 31, 2017, EPS (earnings per share) was 2.67. The company as not given PE ratio in their prospectus. RoNW (return on net worth) was 18.78%. NAV/Share was at 18.58 (as of FY17). Therefore, based on the data, Anuroop Packaging IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view.