In the Indian MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) management industry, Antony Waste Handling is India’s one of the top five players. It has an established track record of 17 years. Their services include solid waste collection, transportation, processing, and disposal services. It is available across the country, and primarily catering to Indian municipalities. The article is about Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO Review.
Antony Waste IPO Issue Details
- IPO Opens on –
- IPO Closes on –
- Face Value – Rs. 5 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Per Equity Share
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 84 Shares
- Issue Size – [.] Eq Shares of ₹5
- (aggregating up to ₹43.50 Cr)
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Antony Waste Handling Cell FAQ
Antony Waste company is going to release IPO soon. The main objective of issuing the IPO is collecting capital from the market. Though the issue details are not released yet. It will release soon.
You can apply Antony IPO either through banks or through stockbrokers line Zerodha (by UPI method). I personally prefer Zerodha as the charges are quite low here. All popular banks such as HDFC, ICICI, and SBI offer online IPO applications.
The listing date of Antony is still not available. It will be updated once it is available in the market.
Purpose of the Issue
- To carry the internal expenses the company issue this IPO.
- Another object is to enhance the brand name, image.
- To reduce the external borrowings.
About the Company (Fundamentals)
- The company was starting with a simple business of collection and transportation of waste, they have come a long way in the field of solid waste management. They are making the journey with the adoption of the latest advanced technologies and innovations.
- As of November 30, 2018 data, the company had a fleet of 515 vehicles.
- The company procures the components of its vehicles mostly from leading international suppliers.
- As per the data, the MSW Management market is at INR 30,000 Million for Fiscal 2018. And it is expected 106 to reach 62,000 Million by Fiscal 2023 at a CAGR of 15.6%.
- The company is an important part of the Antony group. It has a diversified business model that includes ancillary as well as automotive body-building industries.
- Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd has just completed more than 25 projects for municipalities as well as private players.
- The company generally takes MSW processing projects, MSW C&T projects, and also mechanized sweeping projects.
- It is one of the leading service providers in the MSW management sector along with end-to-end capabilities.
- The company has a strong track record of project execution.
- Their de-risked business model along with a diverse portfolio of projects is one of the biggest strengths.
- A strong base of the modern and well-maintained fleet of vehicles.
- Jose Jacob Kallarakal – Chairman and Managing Director
- Shiju Jacob Kallarakal – Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer
- Karthikeyan Muthuswamy – Nominee Director
- Ajit Kumar Jain- Independent Director
- Suneet K Maheshwari – Independent Director
- Priya Balasubramanian – Independent Director
- Capitalize on the growth opportunities in this MSW management sector by continued focus on bidding for MSW projects.
- Continue with a rational selection of projects and strategically expand our geographical footprint.
- Moving up the MSW value chain by increasing our presence in the emerging waste management areas in India like the WTE domain.
- Continue to focus on enhancing operational efficiency
Antony waste handling cell IPO review
The review will be updated once the issue detail release.