ANI Integrated Services Limited is engaged in the business of manpower deputation to the organized sector for providing engineering services such as Erection and Installation of Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical Turnkey Projects, Operations and Maintenance, Commissioning Assistance and Shutdown services. This company provided a wide range of engineering services on various international projects, particularly in the UAE, Thailand and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are launching their IPO in the Emerge exchange in coming days. Let me take you through the ANI Integrated Services Limited IPO review and discuss the date, price, allocation and draft red herring prospectus in this post.
About ANI Integrated Services Limited IPO :
- IPO opens on – November 8, 2017
- IPO closes on – November 10, 2017
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 100 Per Equity Share .
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Minimum lot – 1200 Shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 1200 Shares.
- Issue size – 2,565,600 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 25.66 Cr. Fresh Issue of 1,687,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.87 Cr and Offer for Sale of 878,400 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 8.78 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft prospectus – Click here.
Objectives of the issue:
- The Offer for Sale : This company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- The Fresh Issue : The Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue will be utilized towards the following objects:
1. Repayment of Borrowings.
2. To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
3. General Corporate purpose.
4. To Meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- ANI Integrated Services Limited is incorporated in 2008.
- The company has leveraged track record in India to successfully expand our operations internationally.
- The company’s clients include Larsen & Turbo Industries, Tata Consultancy Engineers Limited, Reliance Industries Limited, Nestle India Limited, Engineering India Limited, Mondelez India Foods Limited, GAIL (India) Limited, etc.
- ANI Integrated Services Limited has a team of more than 1200+ professionals.
- This company’s services are timely executed as per the varied demands of its customers.
- ANI Integrated Services Limited has been meeting the most demanding requirements of its clients whether they are immediate requirement, specific expertise personnel or quality of work.
- This company also has been able to grab a niche in the market and would continue to maintain the same goodwill.
Promoter of the company :
Shri Navin Nandkumar Korpe is the Promoter of the Company.
ANI Integrated Services Limited IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company has managed to increase its profitability year after year and has a steady track record. Hence our ANI Integrated Services Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL to a POSITIVE view on this issue. Cash-rich investors may consider applying in this issue for a long-term perspective.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review