Anand Rayons Limited was an idea of Mr. Gokul Bakshi. This company is mainly engaged in trading of yarn and value-added yarns including polyester filament yarns, nylon yarns, fancy yarns, and dope dyed yarns. The article includes details such as Anand Rayons IPO Review along with price details, date, issue details, etc.
Anand Rayons Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 18, 2019
- IPO Closes on – June 24, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 27 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,688,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 12.66 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Incremental Working capital requirements of Anand Rayons Limited.
- General Corporate Purpose of this company.
- Meeting Public Issue Expenses of Anand Rayons Limited.
About The Company –
- Anand Rayons Limited was incorporated in 1987
- This company had only one dealer for the polyester yarn that is Reliance Industries Limited to trade in and around Surat, Gujarat.
- Anand Rayons Limited has also extended dealership network with JCT Limited for Nylon Yarn, and Indorama Synthetics India Limited, Filatex India Limited and Garden Silk Mills Limited for Polyester Yarn.
- The yarns traded by this company has wide application in the weaving of sarees, yarn dyeing, Elastic tapes, carpets, and dress and shirting materials.
- Anand Rayons Limited is trading in and around Surat only, it is planning to expand yarn trading business in other states such as Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh as well.
- The R&D team of this company is also working on twisted yarn, Sheath- Core yarn, Bi-Shrinkage yarn for GEO-textiles to expand the business .
Products of This Company :
- Polyester Yarn
- Nylon Yarn
- Embroidery Thread –
- Polyester Embroidery Thread
- Viscose Embroidery Thread
- Jari –
- Embroidery Jari
- Jari for Weaving
Address – 305-306, Jay Sagar Complex,
Behind Sub Jail, Khatodara, Ring Road,
Surat-395002, Gujarat, India.
Phone +91 261 2635521/22/4005667
The promoter of Anand Rayons Limited :
- Mr. Anand Bakshi, aged 44 years is the Promoter, Managing Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Anand Bakshi, aged about 44 years, is Managing Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Shilpa Bakshi, aged about 44 years, is Whole Time Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Hema Mishra, aged 46 years, is a Non Executive Non Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Nivesh Khanna, aged 45 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Jayant Mankad, aged 67 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Anand Rayons Limited :
- Experienced Promoters with sound market knowledge.
- Specialized in developing and marketing of fancy and value added yarns.
- Research and Development.
- Cordial Relations with the Suppliers.
SWOT Analysis :
- Strength –
- More than two decades experience of the Promoter in the line of activity
- Authorised yarn dealers of Reliance Industries Ltd. for over 31 years
- Sound customer base
- Specialised in sales of dope dyed yarn
- Excellent relations with spinners and customers.
- Weakness –
- Limited geographical area of Operations
- Family Owned unit.
- Lack of professionalism
- Opportunity –
- Develop new variety of yarns
- Geographical Expansion
- Threats –
- Tough competition
- low margin business
Business strategies of this company :
- Geographical expansion.
- Development of new fancy yarns.
Company Financials :
Anand Rayons IPO Review
The company financials contain profit-loss details of the company. It includes the previous three years historical details which shows the company has gained maximum profit in the FY19 and lowest in FY16. Now, let’s look forward to the basic fundamental ratios of the company, taken from draft red herring prospectus. Basic and diluted Earnings per share(EPS) was 2.00 (FY18). Based on the basic and diluted EPS, the company’s PE(price to earnings ratio) was 13.50. Now, RoNW (Return on Net Worth) and NAV/Share were 16.65 and 12.11 respectively. Therefore, Anand Rayons IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view.