Ambition Mica Limited is incorporated in 2010. Ambition Mica Limited is engaged in manufacturers of mid-segment decorative laminates and door skins. This company’s market of door skin under brand name Beautique, Texas, Micro Touch, Antique Natural Wood and Door Touch. The company has launched a follow-on public offer or FPO from today. This post will go through the Ambition Mica Limited FPO review and will focus on the date, price and DRHP of the issue.
About Ambition Mica Limited FPO :
- FPO opens on – November 16, 2017
- FPO closes on – November 21 2017
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 40 – Rs 42 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue FPO.
- Minimum lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue size – 3,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 12.60 Cr .
- Listing exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- DRHP – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Funding the working capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purpose.
About The Company –
- Ambition Mica Limited is laminated under brands like Antique, Art Lam, Antique Aurum, Antique Colour code and Antique Natural Wood.
- This company’s specialization in textured laminated, company has diverse range with 1152 designs in laminates and 429 designs indoor skins, that meets customer fancy.
- Ambition Mica Limited has a unique brand identity as the market leader, which offerings that are considered industry Benchmarks.
- This company has come up with an object of new design solution for interiors and architects to inspire their idea with a commitment to set new trend in interior and furniture world to yield unexpected results.
- The offers of the company is simplicity with carefully chosen Textures, Woodgrains series, Metals, Colors etc.
- This company have presence in west and south India through of 20 distributors and 2545 dealers.
Promoters of the company :
- Shri Veljibhai Patel.
- Shri Govindbhai Patel.
The financial data of the company shows that the company has shown steady profitability throughout the past years. Remember this is an FPO or a follow-on public offer. So this is not an IPO. The shares of the company are currently trading on the stock exchanges. Yesterday’s close was at 43. When I am writing this post the share is trading at Rs. 48.90, up by almost 5.27%. So the issue price of Rs. 40 – Rs. 42 is discounted with respect to current market price.
Ambition Mica Limited FPO Review: The above image shows that the stock has underperformed both the S&P BSE Small Cap Index and the S&P BSE Metal Index since the last few months. But considering the financial data as well as the attractive valuation, our Ambition Mica Limited FPO review has a NEUTRAL view on the issue. Risk takers can apply for long-term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.