Ambani Organics Limited is engaged in the business of, especially chemicals. It is Maharashtra based company. This company is an “ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System” certified company. Let’s discuss the issue details of the company first, then the article will cover the Ambani Organics Limited IPO Review.
About Ambani Organics Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – July 6, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – July 10, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 66 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Issue Size – 1,368,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs. 9.03 Cr.
- Market Lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 shares.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- The Company will not receive any proceeds of the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholder.
- Funding for Long-Term Working Capital Requirement.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes
About The Company –
- Ambani Organics Limited incorporated in 1985.
- Ambani Organics Limited has also obtained Global Organic Textiles Standards (GOTS) certification for some of its textile industries chemicals.
- This company has two manufacturing facilities which are located in Thane adjacent to each other.
- Ambani Organics Limited also has a dedicated in-house Research & Development and Quality Assurance/Quality Control Team.
- The Research & Development Centre is located at MIDC Tarapur, Boisar, Thane.
- Ambani Organics Limited was founded in 1991.
- This company has 80 permanent employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr Rakesh Shah is one of the Individual Promoter of this company.
- Mrs Apooni Shah is another Individual Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Ambani Organics Limited IPO Review :
The above financial statement carries only the last two year data based on the consolidated information. Therefore, we can’t draw any conclusion here as the profit amount grows in an abrupt way. Let’s have a look at DRHP or draft red herring prospectus which reveals the fundamental data regarding Ambani Organics. In the last financial year, 2017-18 Earnings per share or EPS stands at 5.02, based on the consolidated information. Its P/E ratio is not available in DRHP. RoNW is at 32.50% and NAV/Share is 15.66 as per the last FY. Their available data is not trustable enough for the abrupt amount. Therefore, it is advisable to invest at your own risk and verify the company background first before investment. Ambani Organics Limited IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.