Alumilite Architecturals Limited is an infrastructure facilitator offering engineering, installation, designing and fabrication services for the principal elevation of the buildings. The article describes Alumilite Architecturals IPO Review, issue, price, etc.
Alumilite Architecturals Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 19, 2019
- IPO Closes on – June 21, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 45 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 810,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 3.65 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Funding Working Capital Requirement of Alumilite Architecturals Limited.
- Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of unsecured loans availed by the Company.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes of Alumilite Architecturals Limited.
About The Company –
- The company work for hospitality industries, educational institutes, shopping complex, multistoried real estate projects, SEZ projects, public utility facilities, entertainment parks, and sports complex for corporate and government projects.
- With the changing architectural concept in India, the company is working towards providing low maintenance, light and elegant products to meet the esthetics design and advanced technology requirements.
- The contracts of the company are built to order basis to make the products based on specifications and requirements of the customers.
- It also imports many accessories and raw materials to meet the high standard of products demanded by the clients.
- The manufacturing facility of Alumilite Architecturals is located at Bhiwandi, Thane (Mumbai) to offer aluminium virgin, aluminium semi and aluminium manufactured products made of aluminium and aluminium alloys.
- Apart from this, the company has its own vehicle to carry fabricated materials, transport glass and profiles without damage.
- the company has completed more than 62 projects ranging from multistoried real estate projects, educational institute, hospitality industries, shopping complex, entertainment park, sports complex, public utility facility, SEZ projects for corporate and government.
Corporate Office Address –
Alumilite Architechurals Ltd
Address: 5th Floor, Dhiraj Chambers
9 Hazarimal Somani Marg
Fort, Mumbai – 400001, India.
Phone: 02240924444 / 022 22079498/99.
The promoter of Alumilite Architecturals Limited :
- Mr. Shivkrishna Harakhchand Damani, aged 77 years, is one of the Promoter of this Company.
- Mr. Varun Damani, aged 33 years, is the Promoter, Chairman cum Managing Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Varun Damani, aged about 34 years, is the Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Prerna V. Damani, aged about 32 years, is the Whole Time Director of this Company.
- Mr. Sanjib Chakraborty, aged about 50 years, is the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the company.
- Mr. Yashvardhan Hemant Ruia, aged about 31 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Yashu Gupta aged about 33 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Ankit Alya aged about 33 years, is a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Alumilite Architecturals Limited :
- The main competitive strength are their Qualified and experienced management team of Alumilite Architecturals Limited.
- Skillled and Dedicated Manpower are another strength of this company.
- Existing customer relationship of Alumilite Architecturals Limited.
- Strong financial position and profitability are strength of this company.
- Strengths :
- Experience of their promoters.
- Cordial relations with customers.
- Track record of about of three decades indicates this Company’s ability to survive in the business cycle.
- Established manufacturing facility.
- Quality control is highest priority.
- Weaknesses :
- Intense competition from several unorganized players.
- Opportunities :
- Growing domestic market
- Increasing demand from key user segment
- Competition for prime assets
- Increase in Industry consolidation
- Threats :
- There are no entry barriers in their industry, which puts us to the threat of competition from new entrants.
- Alleviated cost of materials.
- Non availability of land within city limit.
- Environmental sustainability.
Business strategies of this company :
- Main business strategy of Alumilite Architecturals Limited is their Technical Excellence.
- Another business strategy is Optimal Utilization of Resources.
- Leveraging their Market skills and Relationships.
- Continue to develop customer relationships of Alumilite Architecturals Limited.
- Improving functional efficiency and quality standards.
Company Financials :
Alumilite Architecturals IPO Review
If we look at the financial statement, we can see the company’s profit-loss over the past three years. In the FY18, the company has made its highest profit. If we consider the fundamental strength, we have to check the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus) of the company. As per the FY19, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was at 1.50. Based on basic and diluted EPS, price to earnings ratio was 30.00 (FY19). Return on Net Worth and NAV/Share are 1.93% and 9.38% respectively. Therefore, Alumilite Architecturals IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view.