Ajooni Biotech Limited is incorporated in 2010. They are manufacturing, producing, processing as well as supplying Cattle Food and Nutrients those are related to cattle food. Ajooni Biotech Limited is also manufacturing and producing Animal Health Care Supplements. It is a Mohali, Punjab based company. Their initial public offering will be open for applying from tomorrow. Hence, this post will discuss the Ajooni Biotech Limited IPO review for our website readers.
About Ajooni Biotech Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 20,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 22,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,196,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.59 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To part finance working capital requirements of the Company.
- To meet General corporate purposes.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue.
About The Company –
- Ajooni Biotech has entered into an Agreement with Patanjali for manufacturing of Cattle feed and Distribution of Cattle feed and feed supplements in under brand name Patanjali.
- This company’s product supply in the states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, some parts of Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Ajooni Biotech limited is manufacturer and supplier of Patanjali Samvriddhi, Patanjali Garbhanjali, Patanjali Batisa-pro etc brands.
- This company also manufacture cattle feed & supplement under own brand name of “AUTUS Animal Healthcare”.
- Ajooni Biotech limited have a dedicated in-house Testing and Quality Control Team which undertakes rigorous testing and quality management.
- The products of this company is offered by us are processed using quality ingredients sourced from the trustworthy vendors of the market.
- Ajooni Biotech limited manufactured veterinary products find use in the treatment and cure of many diseases in animals.
Promoters of the company :
- Shri Jasjot Singh, aged 32 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- M/s Healthy Biosciences Private Limited is Corporate Promoter of this company.
Ajooni Biotech Limited IPO Review: The company has a steadily increasing graph in terms of turn over and profits. This is a big plus point for the investors. At current earning the issue price of Rs. 30 looks good for investors point of view. Hence, our Ajooni Biotech Limited IPO review has a NEUTRALLY POSITIVE view on this issue. Investors sitting on cash may apply and hold for medium to longer-term view.