Airolam Limited is engaged in manufacturing of Hi pressure decorative laminates. They offer laminated sheets, pre-laminated boards, and laminated floorings under the various brands, such as Classico, Airolam, I-Lam, Airolite, Airoline, I-Lite, Premium Airodoor, Airodoor, Airo Flexi, Airo xterior, Airo Digilam, etc. This Company’s products mainly used in the kitchen furniture, workshops, bathroom furniture, interior doors, counter tops, and interior wall linings. Airolam Ltd is coming up with their new issue shortly. Hence in this post, we will check the Airolam Limited IPO review and will try to focus any profit opportunities for our readers.
About Airolam Limited IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 25, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 27, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 36 – 38 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue size – 4,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 15.20 Cr .
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft prospectus – Click here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Purpose.
About The Company-
- Airolam Limited Incorporated in 2007.
- The company serves homes, offices, libraries, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, laboratories, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, food courts, store interiors, or airports through a network of dealers.
- This company has distribution network and operates through more than 70 distributors & 4 stock points at Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhuvneshwar.
- Airolam Laminates to bridge the gap of ever-increasing demand of stylish interiors adorning the offices, homes, shopping malls, hotels with contemporary patterns and fashionable design.
- Airolam Ltd believes in rigid R&D program which allows the company to keep a vigilant eye on the market needs, expectations and respond to the changing trends, if any, in stipulated time duration.
- The company plans to benchmark its product qualities with the best in the industry.R&D will help to innovate and improvise the existing products.
- The products of the company reaches to every corner of the domestic market of the country through proper distribution network of dealers and extended to overseas markets by setting up appropriate distribution channels in each country.
Promoters of the company :
- Pravinbhai N. Patel.
- Sureshbhai Patel.
- Pravinbhai A. Patel.
- Prafulkumar Patel.
- Daxesh Raval.
Airolam Limited IPO Review: Interior decoration is the need of the hour for the corporate houses and the company has a more or less stable business model. The issue is fully priced. The merchant banker of this issue also has a very good track record with most of their IPOs opening at a good premium. Hence our Airolam Limited IPO review has a RISKY POSITIVE view on this issue. You can invest for medium to long term if you are sitting on cash.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.