Ahlada Engineers Ltd is engaged in manufacturer of steel doors, windows, and clean room equipment. It is a Hyderabad based company. This company’s customer base includes the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, healthcare, entertainment, and real estate industries. In this article, you will get entire details regarding Ahlada Engineers Ltd IPO Review along with issue details.
About Ahlada Engineers Ltd IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 11, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – September 18, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,404,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Repayment of certain identified loans availed from lenders and directors.
- Purchase of Machinery/Equipment.
- Funding of Working Capital Gap.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Ahlada Engineers Ltd is incorporated in 2005.
- This company has inked an agreement with Tata Steel to manufacture.
- Ahlada Engineers Ltd supply steel doors which are sold by Tata Steel Ltd under their brand name “PRAVESH”.
- This company manufactures and supplies steel doors and windows to other industrial customers.
- Ahlada Engineers Ltd has 3 manufacturing facilities. They are assembly unit and a stockyard located on the outskirts of Hyderabad city.
- This company has in-house research, design and quality teams.
- Ahlada Engineers Ltd maintains an integrated manufacturing facility with an area of 34,211 square yards.
The promoters of the company :
- Chedepudi Suresh Mohan Reddy, aged 50 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Ahlada Engineers Ltd IPO Review :
The above statement is the annual financial details regarding Pat (Profit after Tax). As we can see, there are previous 5 years data which shows the profit level is steadily increasing. The last FY 18 PAT is 809.01 which is quite higher than the previous years. Now, have a quick look at the fundamental details, taken from the prospectus of the company, term as draft red herring prospectus. Basic and diluted EPS (Earnings Per Share) as per FY 18 stands at 9.24. P/E ratio or price to earnings ratio is not available in the prospectus. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) is at 22.22 in the FY18. NAV/Share is 41.57 in FY18. Hence, based on the data, Ahlada Engineers Ltd IPO Review carries a Neutral view. Investors can invest in it from a long-term perspective.
Categories: IPO Review