Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited (ARAPL) is a company who is engaged in the business of providing turnkey automation solution to semi-automotive, automotive and manufacturing industries. It is Pune based company. However, here is some general information on Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited issue price, face value, issue type, issue size etc for their forthcoming issue. So, we feel, our Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review will be vital and important for the investors before they jump into applying. The list is as follows:
About Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – May 24, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 28, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 3,667,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Purchase of New Plant and Machinery.
- Repayment of certain Long-Term Borrowings availed by this company.
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of this company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited is incorporated in 2010.
- This company programs and automates the functions of machines used in manufacturing process of the automobile industry.
- The Assembly facility of ARAPL is situated at Pune, Maharashtra along with the Head office, covering an area of 8442 square meters.
- ARAPL is also in the business of assembling and installing automatic multilevel car parking system.
- This system is preferred by residential complexes, shopping malls, and commercial buildings.
- ARAPL also has a presence in Mumbai and Pune in the business of automated car-parking.
- This company has set-up a new line of business, Secondary Packaging, which is aimed at FMCG industries by way of providing automation service in container packaging of the final packed product.
- ARAPL is leading in automation world from more than a decade serving in Automotive, Non-Automotive, General Industries and also in Government sector.
Promoters of the company :
- Milind Padole, aged 45 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Manohar Padole, aged 75 years is the Promoter and Whole-time Director
of this company.
Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review:
The draft red herring prospectus shows the increasing profit level in the year 2016-17. Last year earnings per share were 6.33. Their price to earnings ratio is not available here in DRHP. The average Return on net worth (RoNW) stands at 43.89%. As per the last financial year, NAV/share stands at 11.03. Therefore, based on the profitability and EPS as per the DRHP, our Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL to POSITIVE view on this issue. There are chances of making money in the longer term from ARAPL. Investors must be aware of any situation.
Categories: IPO Review