Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited (ARAPL) is a company who is engaged in the business of providing turnkey automation solution to semi-automotive, automotive and manufacturing industries. It is Pune based company. However, here is some general information on Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited issue price, face value, issue type, issue size etc for their forthcoming issue. So, we feel, our Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review will be vital and important for the investors before they jump into applying. The list is as follows:
About Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – May 24, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 28, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 3,667,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Purchase of New Plant and Machinery.
- Repayment of certain Long-Term Borrowings availed by this company.
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of this company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited is incorporated in 2010.
- This company programs and automates the functions of machines used in manufacturing process of the automobile industry.
- The Assembly facility of ARAPL is situated at Pune, Maharashtra along with the Head office, covering an area of 8442 square meters.
- ARAPL is also in the business of assembling and installing automatic multilevel car parking system.
- This system is preferred by residential complexes, shopping malls, and commercial buildings.
- ARAPL also has a presence in Mumbai and Pune in the business of automated car-parking.
- This company has set-up a new line of business, Secondary Packaging, which is aimed at FMCG industries by way of providing automation service in container packaging of the final packed product.
- ARAPL is leading in automation world from more than a decade serving in Automotive, Non-Automotive, General Industries and also in Government sector.
Promoters of the company :
- Milind Padole, aged 45 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Manohar Padole, aged 75 years is the Promoter and Whole-time Director
of this company.
Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review:
The draft red herring prospectus shows the increasing profit level in the year 2016-17. Last year earnings per share were 6.33. Their price to earnings ratio is not available here in DRHP. The average Return on net worth (RoNW) stands at 43.89%. As per the last financial year, NAV/share stands at 11.03. Therefore, based on the profitability and EPS as per the DRHP, our Affordable Robotic & Automation Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL to POSITIVE view on this issue. There are chances of making money in the longer term from ARAPL. Investors must be aware of any situation.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.