Add Shop Limited was founded by Mr. and Mrs. Pandya in the year 2013. They focus mainly on the challenge of reducing unemployment and unhealthiness. From the primary stage, it has grown to a quite developed enterprise with more than 21,000 family association. The company’s business engages in various fields like ayurvedic, food supplements, agricultural product, animal feed supplement, personal care products. The content will guide you to analyze Add Shop Promotions Limited IPO review along with the date, price and issue details of the company.
About Add Shop Promotions Ltd-Issue Details
- Issue open on- Aug 21, 2018
- The issue close on- Aug 30, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Face value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue size: 2,396,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.23 Cr
- Issue price: Rs 26 Per Equity Share
- Market lot: 4000 Shares
- Listing At: BSE SME exchange
- Minimum order quantity: 4000 Shares
- DRHP: Click here
Objectives of Issuing Stock
- To raise the equity funds of the company
- To accomplish the capital requirement
- Issuing IPO will enhance the brand name and upgrade the company’s corporate image.
- Get the license to enter into the public market in India.
About the Company
- Add Shop Limited has a tie-up with a herbal and natural use manufactural company Marss Herbal (India).
- The company penetrates the major market by entering into an agreement with C&Fs (Collecting and Forwarding Agents).
- The company has two entirely automated manufacturing units which are FDA, HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001:2008, ECOCERT and KVIC certified.
- Main objectives of the company include employment generation, to promote Ayurveda, spread organic farming techniques etc.
- The company’s total revenue for the FY 2018, 2017, 2016 is Rs.1254.90 lakhs, Rs. 455.41 lakhs and Rs.192.67 lakhs, respectively.
Add Shop Promotions Ltd Management Group
- Promoter, and Managing Director- Dineshbhai Pandya
- Non- Executive Director- Jayshree Pandya
- Executive Director- Deviben Pandya
- Executive Director- Devang Pandya
Add Shop Promotions Limited IPO Review
The above statement reflects the financial scenario of the company. The statement includes past three years data along with the addition of the last two months amount. It is clearly visible that the company is still running through the development stage. PAT (Profit After Tax) is quite low in comparison to its comparable peers. Now, let’s move on to the prospectus of the company. The prospectus is termed as draft red herring prospectus. From there we could get the entire fundamental details of the company. In the last FY 2018, the company’s EPS (Earnings Per Share) stands at 16.40 as per the basic calculation. Last FY P/E ratio or price to earnings ratio based on basic EPS stands at 1.59. Return on Net Worth (RoNW) is at 59.99%. NAV/Share is 27.33. Both RoNW and NAV/Share statements are stated as per to the last FY. Based on the analysis of the data, the company doesn’t carry any good review at all. Therefore, Add Shop Promotions Limited IPO review carries a NEGATIVE view. Investors should think twice before investing for the IPO. Otherwise, buy it at your own risk.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading on her own account. Ankita is also preparing for the NISM Research Analyst Series XV examination seriously.
Categories: IPO Review